Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    Blah on TideFans.com

Who ya got? OU or aTm?

Cotton bowl will be a great matchup. The dilema, especially for the fans that have been around a while. What team to pull for. OU, great home and home around 2003, Sooner friends have been great contributors through the years on this board, Still showing a lot of love on Soonerfans despite SEC fatigue. Shared hatred of Notre Dame. closest thing to a 'friend' in the Big 12. Band Allegedly played Yeah Alabama in the fourth quarter of Blowout win over Fran led Aggie team. aTM, our newest 'BFF' in conference, nothing but love on Texags, shared a lot of history with coaches, a conference opponent that actually appears to have our back. respectful. Both hate Bevo.
    There seems to be a friendly rivalry developing with A&M, which would be refreshing .So, Against the conference with an old friend or with the conference and a new family member?
    to 16 and beyond........

2. Advertisement
    BamaNation All-American BAMA1979's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    The Cotton Bowl is a big game and "Big Game" Bob is still coaching at Oklahoma so I'll take aTm.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Who ya got? OU or aTm?

A&M all the way! SEC! SEC! SEC! Don't have any real animosity towards OU though so if they should win it sure is a better loss than to a Big 10 or PAC 12 team.

BamaNation Scout Team
    Post Thanks / Like

I can't answer for ya'll but this team and coaching staff is not going to mess around with the sooners. I'd say 28-17 Ags is about right brah
    Gig'em and BTHO Notre Dame!

BamaNation Third Team
    Post Thanks / Like

Aggies and Johnny HeisManziel win big.

BamaNation First Team Huckleberry's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    Tired on TideFans.com

Next to Penn State fans, Oklahoma supporters have been as nice a group of people I've ever met before, during, and after a game. I think a great deal of that has to do with mutual respect due to a long and successful football tradition. I wish that was always the case, but I've not had the same experience with Texas, Notre Dame, Michigan and USC fans. While TAMU has not yet had quite the same level of championship success as the other teams mentioned, they show a love for their football team and school that commands and deserves respect. As a group, they've handled the unexpected success of their first year in the SEC with the level of excitement one would expect --- yet they've not exhibited a nasty attitude of new-found superiority as if they believe every year will be as successful.
    Though I'm proud that Alabama is in the SEC, I don't cheer for fellow conference members just because of that commonality. In fact, it's usually the opposite. However, with the barn and vols not participating in bowl season, I'll be pleased if the other SEC teams win this post-season. Go Aggies!

BamaNation All-American B1GTide's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    Relaxed on TideFans.com

I have no reason to pull for aTm over the Sooners, or vice versa, but I will be pulling for Manziel.

BamaNation All-American
    Post Thanks / Like

I don't have a lot of animosity toward either school, so I doubt that I will be pulling for either team to whip the other. With that said, I think A&M will spank them. I think in the area of 42-27 sounds about right.

BamaNation First Team
    Post Thanks / Like

aTm

BamaNation Hall of Fame bamacon's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Who ya got? OU or aTm?

Love the OU folks but Stoops squad has been suspect lately. Very inconsistent. I have a feeling, like us, OU has big matchup problems against A&M. I got the Aggies 35-17.

BamaNation Hall of Fame BamaJama17's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    Happy on TideFans.com

Texas A&M only because they are SEC and it makes Alabama look better.

BamaNation All-American
    Post Thanks / Like

Texas A&M by two touchdowns.

BamaNation All-American Matt0424's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    Happy on TideFans.com

Gig em!