Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    BamaNation All-American BamaFlum's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    Festive on TideFans.com

Who ya got? OU or aTm?

Aggies all the way. SEC vs Big 12. Aggies need to take care of business.
    RTR!

2. Advertisement
    BamaNation Third Team
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

Re: Who ya got? OU or aTm?

Since my wife's cousin coaches for Oklahoma, I will be rooting for them.

BamaNation All-American Al A Bama's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    Relaxed on TideFans.com

I'm going with A & M and I don't think the score will be close. The Aggies with a BIG win. Usually, the Heisman doesn't do good in a bowl game. This one will be different.
    "Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, Give me Liberty, or give me Death!" Patrick Henry

BamaNation Second Team
    Post Thanks / Like

If you guys lived in big12 country, this would be an easy choice. Big 12 fans are mad at us for making a choice that is better for us. Texas and Baylor did everything in their power from a legal perspective to stop A&M from leaving the b12. They should have minded their own business! Big12 fans think the sec is overrated and it's not fair that we have 6 schools in the top 10. They actually are justifying themselves in A&Ms success by calling our offense the "big 12" offense, thus proving to themselves they are just as good as the sec!
    Sec needs to shut the big 12 up every chance we get! You guys need to stomp ND as well! Oregon needs to run over KSU as well!

BamaNation Second Team
    Post Thanks / Like

I haven't seen anything this year to suggest OU can stop A&M. Against mediocre teams they were in shootouts and barely won. Against the two decent defenses they played (KSU and ND) they scored 19 and 13 and lost at home. A&M is better offensively than anyone they played and their D is probably equal to the two teams that beat them. A&M by 21.

BamaNation Hall of Fame TideFan in AU's Avatar
    Almost close enough to the pasture to smell it!
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

I think TAMU wins big, regardless of whoever might like OU better.

Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    BamaVictory on TideFans.com

OU is not going to stop Johnny Football!

BamaNation First Team
    Post Thanks / Like

I am not sure what the odds makers are thinking, but I would bet the farm on A&M.

BamaNation All-SEC
    Post Thanks / Like

Agree with OP that right now these are both programs I like and respect. Definitely will be in front of the TV for this one. Pulling for an exciting contest, mostly. Happy whatever the outcome, but expect OU will have trouble keeping A&M off the scoreboard.
    Roll Tide

BamaNation Second Team
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    Amused on TideFans.com

I respect both programs. That being said, I will be pulling for aTm. The stronger the SEC the better for Bama. We need to put forth the best argument for our strength of conference so that means we need everyone we play/beat to win out, and for their opponents to do the same. If we don't have quality programs (win/loss wise) in the SEC the respect for our conference will begin to wane. Look what happened to our SOS due to the Hogs and *U having such down years. So here's to the Tide's continued dominance and to the SEC's continued position at the top of the college football heap!

BamaNation All-American bamabelle1991's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

The only time I ever consider cheering AGAINST an SEC team is when it is the Barn or UT, even then it is difficult for me.

Go Aggies!!

Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    Suspicious on TideFans.com

Quote Originally Posted by KnockturnalTide View Post
    I respect both programs. That being said, I will be pulling for aTm. The stronger the SEC the better for Bama. We need to put forth the best argument for our strength of conference so that means we need everyone we play/beat to win out, and for their opponents to do the same. If we don't have quality programs (win/loss wise) in the SEC the respect for our conference will begin to wane. Look what happened to our SOS due to the Hogs and *U having such down years. So here's to the Tide's continued dominance and to the SEC's continued position at the top of the college football heap!
    Out here in Big 12 Country the world hates the SEC and it comes fom every fan base out there.

Now when we talk about within the SEC, no other fan base seems to show us as much love as TAM. So, with those two points being made, I will be pulling for those Aggies to beat the Sooners by 14. GIG'em...although I'm still not sold on those boy cheerleader...I'm sorry Yell Leaders....thats a tradition TAM needs to let die, get some girls out there as cheerleaders for football...Roll Tide!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

Oklahoma is one of my favorite teams next to Bama, but I think A&M will win.
    If God wanted me to be humble, he would have sent me to Auburn.