Who ya got? OU or aTm?

westide

All-SEC
Jan 22, 2011
I am not sure what the odds makers are thinking, but I would bet the farm on A&M.

uaintn

All-American
Aug 2, 2000
franklin, tennessee, usa
Agree with OP that right now these are both programs I like and respect. Definitely will be in front of the TV for this one. Pulling for an exciting contest, mostly. Happy whatever the outcome, but expect OU will have trouble keeping A&M off the scoreboard.

KnockturnalTide

BamaNation Citizen
Sep 8, 2012
A, A
I respect both programs. That being said, I will be pulling for aTm. The stronger the SEC the better for Bama. We need to put forth the best argument for our strength of conference so that means we need everyone we play/beat to win out, and for their opponents to do the same. If we don't have quality programs (win/loss wise) in the SEC the respect for our conference will begin to wane. Look what happened to our SOS due to the Hogs and *U having such down years. So here's to the Tide's continued dominance and to the SEC's continued position at the top of the college football heap! :cheers2:

jenk56

1st Team
Sep 5, 2012
I respect both programs. That being said, I will be pulling for aTm. The stronger the SEC the better for Bama. We need to put forth the best argument for our strength of conference so that means we need everyone we play/beat to win out, and for their opponents to do the same. If we don't have quality programs (win/loss wise) in the SEC the respect for our conference will begin to wane. Look what happened to our SOS due to the Hogs and *U having such down years. So here's to the Tide's continued dominance and to the SEC's continued position at the top of the college football heap! :cheers2:
Out here in Big 12 Country the world hates the SEC and it comes fom every fan base out there.

Now when we talk about within the SEC, no other fan base seems to show us as much love as TAM. So, with those two points being made, I will be pulling for those Aggies to beat the Sooners by 14. GIG'em...although I'm still not sold on those boy cheerleader...I'm sorry Yell Leaders....thats a tradition TAM needs to let die, get some girls out there as cheerleaders for football...Roll Tide!!!

Craxycat

All-SEC
Apr 24, 2009
The Cotton Bowl is a big game and "Big Game" Bob is still coaching at Oklahoma so I'll take aTm.
sec ALL the way. It is imperative that regardless of SEC fatigue we keep up the the image of being the toughest. LOL cause the minute we fall asleep on that the other conferences will pounce on us.

So A&M hopefully show OU they should have come here too ;)

KrimsonNinja

All-SEC
Apr 22, 2009
Florida
Texas A&M.

I hope they shut up the loud mouth Big 12 (11, 10, 9, whatever they call themselves) fans. They're acting as if this is the same Texas A&M team that left the Big 12 a year ago. Different year, different team, different conference. I believe Texas A&M would have went undefeated in the Big 12 with the team they have now. They lost by a total of 8 points in their 2 losses this season...in the SEC.

41-24 Texas A&M.

Ole Man Dan

Hall of Fame
Apr 21, 2008
Gadsden, Al.
TAMU has earned our respect... at least for this year.
TAMU has played better football this year than OU...
Always liked OU, but they have been slipping lately.
Got to pull for TAMU, even thou they don't have female cheerleaders...
(At least we don't think so... ;) )

selmaborntidefan

TideFans Legend
Mar 31, 2000
Well, I only saw OU against Notre Dame and aTm against us. Landry Jones is a head case. The moment he goofs up, he's done for the game. To be fair, the score against ND was more lopsided than the actual game. I've only seen aTm against us.

But here's my logic: Stoops is coaching the bowl game?

ATM

Ty Webb

Suspended
Feb 3, 2012
SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think A&M wins by two TD's or more. As always, I hope every SEC team wins their bowl game.

ccc2259

All-American
Oct 29, 2010
Lower Alabama
I think A&M wins by 10-14 points. I HOPE they win by 30+ points. As well as they've done in the SEC this year, I want them to pounce all over a Big12 team, especially a leader in the Big12.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.