Who ya got? OU or aTm?

bamaga

Hall of Fame
Apr 29, 2002
JAWJA
Cotton bowl will be a great matchup. The dilema, especially for the fans that have been around a while. What team to pull for. OU, great home and home around 2003, Sooner friends have been great contributors through the years on this board, Still showing a lot of love on Soonerfans despite SEC fatigue. Shared hatred of Notre Dame. closest thing to a 'friend' in the Big 12. Band Allegedly played Yeah Alabama in the fourth quarter of Blowout win over Fran led Aggie team. aTM, our newest 'BFF' in conference, nothing but love on Texags, shared a lot of history with coaches, a conference opponent that actually appears to have our back. respectful. Both hate Bevo.
There seems to be a friendly rivalry developing with A&M, which would be refreshing .So, Against the conference with an old friend or with the conference and a new family member?

Cactupuss

Dec 9, 2012
I can't answer for ya'll but this team and coaching staff is not going to mess around with the sooners. I'd say 28-17 Ags is about right brah
Gig'em and BTHO Notre Dame!

Huckleberry

All-American
Nov 9, 2004
Jacksonville, FL
Next to Penn State fans, Oklahoma supporters have been as nice a group of people I've ever met before, during, and after a game. I think a great deal of that has to do with mutual respect due to a long and successful football tradition. I wish that was always the case, but I've not had the same experience with Texas, Notre Dame, Michigan and USC fans. While TAMU has not yet had quite the same level of championship success as the other teams mentioned, they show a love for their football team and school that commands and deserves respect. As a group, they've handled the unexpected success of their first year in the SEC with the level of excitement one would expect --- yet they've not exhibited a nasty attitude of new-found superiority as if they believe every year will be as successful.
Though I'm proud that Alabama is in the SEC, I don't cheer for fellow conference members just because of that commonality. In fact, it's usually the opposite. However, with the barn and vols not participating in bowl season, I'll be pleased if the other SEC teams win this post-season. Go Aggies!

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
I have no reason to pull for aTm over the Sooners, or vice versa, but I will be pulling for Manziel.

teamplayer

Hall of Fame
Jul 31, 2001
cullman, al, usa
I don't have a lot of animosity toward either school, so I doubt that I will be pulling for either team to whip the other. With that said, I think A&M will spank them. I think in the area of 42-27 sounds about right.

Al A Bama

Hall of Fame
Jun 24, 2011
I'm going with A & M and I don't think the score will be close. The Aggies with a BIG win. Usually, the Heisman doesn't do good in a bowl game. This one will be different.

Aggie Scott

Scout Team
May 1, 2012
If you guys lived in big12 country, this would be an easy choice. Big 12 fans are mad at us for making a choice that is better for us. Texas and Baylor did everything in their power from a legal perspective to stop A&M from leaving the b12. They should have minded their own business! Big12 fans think the sec is overrated and it's not fair that we have 6 schools in the top 10. They actually are justifying themselves in A&Ms success by calling our offense the "big 12" offense, thus proving to themselves they are just as good as the sec!
Sec needs to shut the big 12 up every chance we get! You guys need to stomp ND as well! Oregon needs to run over KSU as well!

rammerjammer69

Scout Team
Apr 28, 2009
I haven't seen anything this year to suggest OU can stop A&M. Against mediocre teams they were in shootouts and barely won. Against the two decent defenses they played (KSU and ND) they scored 19 and 13 and lost at home. A&M is better offensively than anyone they played and their D is probably equal to the two teams that beat them. A&M by 21.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.