News Article: GMAC Interview - Bama Will Win

CoastGhost

Suspended
Sep 5, 2009
North Carolina
Great interview with GMAC. Always a class act.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
I haven't had a chance to watch Notre Dame very much, but I know they have a tremendous defense. I'm excited; it's hard to ever pick against [Nick] Saban. I feel strongly that coach will have 'Bama ready. I have to feel pretty strongly that they will win, not just by a small margin, but convincingly.

Ole Man Dan

Hall of Fame
Apr 21, 2008
Gadsden, Al.
Ya got to remember that GMAC is a very smart guy. Go with it.
BUT
Is it rocket science to pick us over the Leprechauns? Don't think so.
Not even with a tiny Lou Holtz doing a dance in his 'Luck of the Irish' suit.
I think 'Touchdown Jesus' will be pulling for us too...
IMO: WE WIN. ((Maybe even an easier game than playing Georgia))
(And I was never consider for a Rhodes Scholarship... Glad Greg was)

selmaborntidefan

TideFans Legend
Mar 31, 2000
Not to interrupt the love fest, but what is McElroy expected to say?

"Although I went to Alabama and played with these guys, they're really not all that good. I think Notre Dame will kill us unfortunately."

CoastGhost

Suspended
Sep 5, 2009
North Carolina
Not to interrupt the love fest, but what is McElroy expected to say?

"Although I went to Alabama and played with these guys, they're really not all that good. I think Notre Dame will kill us unfortunately."
Thank goodness some are here to state the obvious for us. :biggrin: Otherwise the rest of us might never understand GMAC's affiliation nor be able to devine his true motivation for making such irrational statements.

Meanwhile ... This was just a post to bring the article to the attention of anyone wishing to read it, not a declarative statement of anticipated Tide dominance based on the inane ramblings of our former QB ... since it seems necessary to post the obvious. Not sure how that is inetrpreted as a "love-fest" but ... hey ... perception is reality.

RTR

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.