Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    FB | REC Moderator

Re: Last Few Slots

Quote Originally Posted by Rolltide_PA View Post
    any idea how kendall beckwith's visit went? how big is the gap b/w us and lsu?
    Good visit, largely productive, but overcoming LSU won't be easy. I imagine he stays home, though we've at least put up a fight.

2. Advertisement
    BamaNation All-American bamaslammer's Avatar

Just remembered today we signed Travell Dickson out of Jr College last year and he quit the team so we may have a back counter slot available due to him.
    BS 1989

BamaNation Hall of Fame deliveryman35's Avatar
    My Mood
    BamaVictory on TideFans.com

Quote Originally Posted by bamaslammer View Post
    Just remembered today we signed Travell Dickson out of Jr College last year and he quit the team so we may have a back counter slot available due to him.
    I've always wondered why he quit. Anyone know why?
    "Football is a hard game. These spread coaches forget that. Until good defenses remind them." Gene Stallings

My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

Quote Originally Posted by Tide Warrior View Post
    My guess right now is:

Foster
    Massington
    Tunsil or Golson if we miss on Tunsil, but for whatever reason Golson has said they will not end up at the same place.
    Knevel or Dawson(Knevel probably because he could be an EE) or Hill depending on how the visit went and one site says the visit went well enough that he might flip back.
    Liner
    White
    Bell

5 of those guys will decide in the next 2 weeks.
    That is a beautiful list Warrier! If we finish like that we will be in very good shape to continue reloading. Funny, I never really knew the meaning of that expression before the arrival of Coach Saban.
    "Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift. That is why it is called the present."

Oogway, Kung Fu Panda

My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

Quote Originally Posted by deliveryman35 View Post
    I've always wondered why he quit. Anyone know why?
    He had only played a few years of football, and CNS's secondary scheme was difficult for him to learn. If he stayed at Bama and redshirted, he would have had two seasons to play. That's what he should have done.
    "I don't know what class is but I can tell when one has it, you can tell from a mile away"
    Coach Bryant

Rasuputin's response to my question "What benefit do tablets provide students?"
    (In an old southern trailer park redneck beer in hand marlboro light in other and camoflauge cutoff shorts man's voice) If a tablet was good enough for Moses and the 10 Commandments then by god they are good enough for my children in school today!!!!!!!

BamaNation Hall of Fame deliveryman35's Avatar
    My Mood
    BamaVictory on TideFans.com

Quote Originally Posted by RTR91 View Post
    He had only played a few years of football, and CNS's secondary scheme was difficult for him to learn. If he stayed at Bama and redshirted, he would have had two seasons to play. That's what he should have done.
    Thanks, '91. I just remember him coming in highly heralded, only to see him fall completely off the radar screen about 2 months later.
    "Football is a hard game. These spread coaches forget that. Until good defenses remind them." Gene Stallings

BamaNation All-American

Quote Originally Posted by deliveryman35 View Post
    Thanks, '91. I just remember him coming in highly heralded, only to see him fall completely off the radar screen about 2 months later.
    Before he fell off the radar screen, he free-fell through the depth chart. I don't think he signed with us to be on the practice squad. DBs are the head guy's specialty but this one clearly didn't work out. Do you think he could be actually human?

News|BB|FB|Rec Moderator runtheoption22's Avatar
    My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

Knevel will not be a part of this class. No firm offer.

BamaNation All-American

Quote Originally Posted by Tide Warrior View Post
    Yes those 4 are the ones I am referring to. AJ may but I agree he should stay another year. I read a few weeks ago that Mosley told the staff he was returning but he is a 1st rd pick, atleast projected.
    If Mosely is a first round projection, im guessing he will go..
    ...thats too much money to just leave on the table, and only one injury from it being taken away...

BamaNation All-American Matt0424's Avatar

Re: Last Few Slots, Who Does 'Bama Sign?

I haven't seen Mosely as a first round projection anywhere...