Any Updates on Arrested former Auburn Players?

Crimson-Blitz

All-American
Jul 19, 2001
Hsv, AL, U.S.A.
Re: So what's going on with the Trailer Park Four

It isn't that simple. IIRC, the original prosecutor took a new job which triggered one delay. Now it looks like the defense got it continued once. Each time, it isn't simply going to be pushed to next week. I will have to be rescheduled for whenever Lee County is holding criminal jury trials (some small counties only do that a couple of times a year) - but given Lee County's size there will probably already be trials scheduled at that time. Then you've got to consider the availability of lawyers and witnesses to make sure everyone can attend.

In a nutshell, the real world isn't a Law and Order episode. The wheels of justice actually turn very, very slowly.
This just makes it tougher on the aresstees during the 2013 season.

rolltide7854

All-American
Aug 20, 2007
Birmingham, Ala
I went to look at ITAT a few days ago and they were moaning and groaning about Harvey. They think he is a hero to us while I believe the big majority of Bama fans think he is an idiot. No mention of the robbery or the murders and when those trials are going to be. But let's hang ole Harv........

What I find funny is that they have these four former players on armed robbery charges. ARMED ROBBERY! Let that sink in for a minute...

And they ignore this while bemoaning the slow justice for their trees.

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
If I remember correctly, they were going to be tried together........hence the question. :cool2:
The defendants would always want separate trials and separate attorneys. There are a few special situations, security conspiracy trials come to mind, where, if the offense can't be proved against one, then it falls against all. However, in a case like this, all will be trying to put the blame on the others, hence separate attorneys, if they can't get separate trials. Can't have the same attorney when everyone's going to be pointing the finger at the others...

Last edited:

TidefaninOS

All-SEC
Feb 14, 2009
Ocean Springs, MS
I went to look at ITAT a few days ago and they were moaning and groaning about Harvey. They think he is a hero to us while I believe the big majority of Bama fans think he is an idiot. No mention of the robbery or the murders and when those trials are going to be. But let's hang ole Harv........
Well, that was your first mistake right there!:wink:

Don't ever take any of those folks serious.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.