Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Alabama's 2013 schedule finalized

Quote Originally Posted by RollTide1224 View Post
    RTR91 I think Logan Thomas already announced he is staying. That would be because he is one of the worst QB's I have ever seen. I hope he stays I watched a few of their games and he is freaking awful. If he were to go early I don't see him getting drafted as anything other than a TE.

http://espn.go.com/college-football/...9/logan-thomas

Those are his numbers. 2 games with above a 60% completion percentage. We will/would absolutely destroy him.
    no idea if he stays or goes and I agree that he will never play QB in the NFL. That said he will be drafted as a QB. NFL Owners/GM's will get caught in the same trap that all of the "Logan Thomas for Heisman" idiots got caught in this off season. At the combines, his size and arm strength will wow enough people that they will conveniently forget that he is a sub-par qb

2. Advertisement
    BamaNation Hall of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    Inspired on TideFans.com

At Texas A&M so early will be a great game and great atmosphere.

Weird not seeing Arkansas until October. I'm so used to destroying their dreams early in the season

Great to see two bye weeks and both are before what should be our toughest games.

Colorado State is an interesting out of conference opponent.

Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

Quote Originally Posted by RollTide1224 View Post
    RTR91 I think Logan Thomas already announced he is staying. That would be because he is one of the worst QB's I have ever seen. I hope he stays I watched a few of their games and he is freaking awful. If he were to go early I don't see him getting drafted as anything other than a TE.

http://espn.go.com/college-football/...9/logan-thomas

Those are his numbers. 2 games with above a 60% completion percentage. We will/would absolutely destroy him.
    I was thinking he was a Junior. Still can't believe McShay has him as one of the top QB prospects in the draft. He's thrown 14 INTs this season. Please come back, Logan. Please come back.
    "I don't know what class is but I can tell when one has it, you can tell from a mile away"
    Coach Bryant

Rasuputin's response to my question "What benefit do tablets provide students?"
    (In an old southern trailer park redneck beer in hand marlboro light in other and camoflauge cutoff shorts man's voice) If a tablet was good enough for Moses and the 10 Commandments then by god they are good enough for my children in school today!!!!!!!

BamaNation All-American
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

Quote Originally Posted by RTR91 View Post
    I was thinking he was a Junior. Still can't believe McShay has him as one of the top QB prospects in the draft. He's thrown 14 INTs this season. Please come back, Logan. Please come back.
    Yeah he is a junior (I'm guessing you meant senior after I typed this), but I think midway through the year after about his 4th straight horrible game he said he was staying.

Yeah I didn't understand the love for him preseason and for there to be any now is awful. He needs to send Cam Newton a thank you note cause he is the only reason people like him. Although they forget the fact he is a much slower version of Cam with less accuracy and more turnovers.

BamaNation Hall of Fame CrimsonChuck's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    Sassy on TideFans.com

I guess they are sticking with the two cross-divisional games. And still no Georgia regular season game. I am surprised that we are switching Missouri for Kentucky and not Georgia.
    Lucky #13

BamaNation Hall of Fame DiamondDust's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonChuck View Post
    I guess they are sticking with the two cross-divisional games. And still no Georgia regular season game. I am surprised that we are switching Missouri for Kentucky and not Georgia.
    It's been said the 2013 schedule is not to be used as a model for future schedules.
    “We have 45 men suited up. They're all supposed to be ready to play.”

-Bill Belichick

BamaNation First Team Rolltide_PA's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

a week off before lsu is never a bad thing

damn UT game is the FOURTH week of october again?

BamaNation All-SEC
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by TideEngineer08 View Post
    At Texas A&M so early will be a great game and great atmosphere.

Weird not seeing Arkansas until October. I'm so used to destroying their dreams early in the season

Great to see two bye weeks and both are before what should be our toughest games.

Colorado State is an interesting out of conference opponent.
    Schedule look svery favorable with us playing Tennessee and Kentucky from the east...

Colorado State is a terible team...dont see that one as much of a challenge...is intersting that they're on the schedule, have we ever played them before?

BamaNation Hall of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    Inspired on TideFans.com

Quote Originally Posted by bamafaninOhiO View Post
    Schedule look svery favorable with us playing Tennessee and Kentucky from the east...

Colorado State is a terible team...dont see that one as much of a challenge...is intersting that they're on the schedule, have we ever played them before?
    I don't think so...

BamaNation First Team lincoln_osiris's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    Amused on TideFans.com

Looks about as easy as an SEC schedule can...
    I'm a lead farmer

Post Thanks / Like

We better go undefeated because that's not a great schedule. CSU isn't a terrible team, but UTC and GSU are absolutely awful. VT is 6-6 and lost to Pitt this year. They won't be ranked in the preseason, so that game has turned out to be a stinker too. When we scheduled it we figured they'd be decent.

Byes before TAMU and LSU work out nicely.

BamaNation All-American
    Post Thanks / Like

I like the schedule. A week off before the circled game against the Ags, and a week off before LSU.

Potential trap game against Tennessee, IF Bielema is able to institute his physical style of play that quickly in an Arkansas squad originally recruited for an entirely different philosophy. If so, we'd have a chance of being beat up at the end of a seven-game stretch.

If AJ returns, the main question will be replacing three all-star OL. If he doesn't, it's probably not going to be a championship year anyway.
    Undefeated World Champion Threadkiller

Post Thanks / Like

By the way, TAMU opens with Rice and Sam Houston State before playing Bama.

I thought it was cute how they have the SECCG on their schedule for next year. Bama does not.