Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    BamaNation First Team crmsntd91's Avatar
    My Mood
    BamaVictory on TideFans.com

Re: Alabama's 2013 schedule finalized

I am looking to buy some tickets for some games, a friend has seats in N-2 and is offering me decent deals. Is that a good area in the stadium? I don't mind spending really just looking to be as loud as possible and have fun.
    "We have an opponent in this state that we work every day, 365 days a year, to dominate."

2. Advertisement
    BamaNation Second Team TideJunkie's Avatar
    My Mood
    Ornery on TideFans.com

And at the end of next season if we are in position for yet another title everyone will be crying that we didin't play anybody.
    Everyone wishes they were Crimson and White!

My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

Quote Originally Posted by JIB View Post
    I thought it was cute how they have the SECCG on their schedule for next year. Bama does not.
    A&M isn't alone in that. I've seen several schools put their conference championship game on the schedule.
    Quote Originally Posted by TideJunkie View Post
    And at the end of next season if we are in position for yet another title everyone will be crying that we didin't play anybody.
    That'll be so sweet of them.
    "I don't know what class is but I can tell when one has it, you can tell from a mile away"
    Coach Bryant

Rasuputin's response to my question "What benefit do tablets provide students?"
    (In an old southern trailer park redneck beer in hand marlboro light in other and camoflauge cutoff shorts man's voice) If a tablet was good enough for Moses and the 10 Commandments then by god they are good enough for my children in school today!!!!!!!

BamaNation All-American BamaMoon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 4Q Basket Case View Post
    I like the schedule. A week off before the circled game against the Ags, and a week off before LSU.

Potential trap game against Tennessee, IF Bielema is able to institute his physical style of play that quickly in an Arkansas squad originally recruited for an entirely different philosophy. If so, we'd have a chance of being beat up at the end of a seven-game stretch.

If AJ returns, the main question will be replacing three all-star OL. If he doesn't, it's probably not going to be a championship year anyway.
    Greg McElroy and AJ McCarron say hello.

My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

Quote Originally Posted by RollTide1224 View Post
    RTR91 I think Logan Thomas already announced he is staying. That would be because he is one of the worst QB's I have ever seen. I hope he stays I watched a few of their games and he is freaking awful. If he were to go early I don't see him getting drafted as anything other than a TE.

http://espn.go.com/college-football/...9/logan-thomas

Those are his numbers. 2 games with above a 60% completion percentage. We will/would absolutely destroy him.
    He REALLY underperfomed this year. Has a lot of talent but couldn't put it together.

Getting A&M early in the year - advantage us. Very nice looking schedule overall.

Thanks for sharing.
    "Um, that's just like, your opinion, man."

- The Dude

Quote Originally Posted by lincoln osiris View Post
    Looks about as easy as an SEC schedule can...
    still tougher than jawjuh's regular season sec schedule this year though
    Hail Mary, Full of Grace, Notre Dame in Second Place, with a made up girlfriend

The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt.

-Bertrand Russell

If they can get you asking the wrong questions, they donít have to worry about the answers.

ó Thomas Pynchon

BamaNation Hall of Fame Alasippi's Avatar
    My Mood
    Busy on TideFans.com

A@M in game two will be tough but I'm very very glad we don't play them back to back with LSU again.

Quote Originally Posted by 4Q Basket Case View Post
    I like the schedule. A week off before the circled game against the Ags, and a week off before LSU.

Potential trap game against Tennessee, IF Bielema is able to institute his physical style of play that quickly in an Arkansas squad originally recruited for an entirely different philosophy. If so, we'd have a chance of being beat up at the end of a seven-game stretch.

If AJ returns, the main question will be replacing three all-star OL. If he doesn't, it's probably not going to be a championship year anyway.
    our last two national championships were with first year starters at QB. just sayin'

The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt.

-Bertrand Russell

If they can get you asking the wrong questions, they donít have to worry about the answers.

ó Thomas Pynchon

Quote Originally Posted by Alasippi View Post
    A@M in game two will be tough but I'm very very glad we don't play them back to back with LSU again.
    i have a feeling that a significant portion of spring and summer will be spent learning how to deal with the likes of johnny manziel. i imagine he will be neutralized in next year's game in college station.

-Bertrand Russell

ó Thomas Pynchon

BamaNation Hall of Fame Alasippi's Avatar
    My Mood
    Busy on TideFans.com

Quote Originally Posted by 92tide View Post
    i have a feeling that a significant portion of spring and summer will be spent learning how to deal with the likes of johnny manziel. i imagine he will be neutralized in next year's game in college station.
    Manziel's also losing two offensive tackles projected to go in the top seven picks of the draft.

BamaNation All-American 2003TIDE's Avatar
    My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

We've got no business playing Ga State or UTC. That's terrible. I wish they'd do away with the 12th game if that is what we get. Oh well. I guess we have to wait for the new selection committee to kick in and start looking at strength of schedule before those games go away.

Quote Originally Posted by Alasippi View Post
    Manziel's also losing two offensive tackles projected to go in the top seven picks of the draft.
    And we're returning some SICK experience on D...
    DISCLAIMER: I hereby reserve the right to discuss any game on the Alabama schedule I wish, at any time during the season, as I am not a part of the Crimson Tide football program. I am simply a fan who has no impact outside of the money I provide the athletic department via ticket and memorabilia purchases and the energy I can provide when I attend the games. ©2009-2014, crimsonaudio

Lurch Backwater!

Quote Originally Posted by 2003TIDE View Post
    We've got no business playing Ga State or UTC. That's terrible. I wish they'd do away with the 12th game if that is what we get. Oh well. I guess we have to wait for the new selection committee to kick in and start looking at strength of schedule before those games go away.
    everyone has patsies on their schedule. we used to play patsies back in Coach Bryant's day. i don't really mind it that much, especially with the tough nut the SEC west is every year. but this would go away if they went to a 9 game SEC schedule.

-Bertrand Russell

ó Thomas Pynchon