Question: Who do you think AU fans are cheering for.?

capnfrog

All-American
Aug 17, 2002
Pell city, Al. U.S.A.
According to ITAT they are cheering for the Cleveland Browns to hire CNS.:wink:
I tend to agree. It would make every barners day for Bama to lose to ND and CNS to get hired by the Browns. Little do they know that it wouldn't stop with CNS leaving. We're still 'The University of Alabama'. Roll Tide.

CrimsonForever1

3rd Team
Aug 22, 2012
If this quote was directed at me, then sir, you don`t know me.... How would you know that I, or anyone else for that matter, is a hypocrit? Your call for a closed thread on this topic of various opinions is only a misguided notion that has no basis. Why don`t you let the moderators determine to close a thread or not! No one said anything bad about you or called you names....
This thread needs to be closed quick for hypocrisy...

BFANLC

Suspended
Nov 25, 2005
In a dream world
I wasn't really pulling against them but I did laugh at all their mistakes. I must say though I did not want them to lose and break the SEC's dominance.

BFANLC

Suspended
Nov 25, 2005
In a dream world
If this quote was directed at me, then sir, you don`t know me.... How would you know that I, or anyone else for that matter, is a hypocrit? Your call for a closed thread on this topic of various opinions is only a misguided notion that has no basis. Why don`t you let the moderators determine to close a thread or not! No one said anything bad about you or called you names....
Chill Bama brother, he was talking in general terms of some Bama fans pulling for Oregon and having shirts made up as well. No need to get defensive. We all one big happy cult here.

bamaslaw

All-SEC
Jan 16, 2005
Atlanta, GA
I always pull for the SEC out of conference. That said, I hope Auburn and Tennessee lose every game.

I can only assume they feel the same. Not sure I'd want it any other way.

Last edited:

capnfrog

All-American
Aug 17, 2002
Pell city, Al. U.S.A.
Chill Dude. :) It's guaranteed that no one else but the moderators will determine which threads to close.

CDsdad

Scout Team
Nov 20, 2007
Wayne County, MS
Don't pay the barn folks any mind. There jealous because after January 7, Alabama will have WON more NCs in 4 years than they have BOUGHT in their entire history. Who they pull for is just like their football program, irrelevant. Outside of the Iron Bowl, I'm more apathetic towards them than anything and wouldn't waste time pulling against them or watching any of their other games. BUT, I also wouldn't pull FOR the barn or UcheaT at gunpoint.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.