Question: Who do you think AU fans are cheering for.?

RedStar

Hall of Fame
Jan 28, 2005
The Shoals, AL

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
I'll say what I said last year... I do not expect Auburn fans to join in on the Bama cheering, nor did I expect them to expect that out of me in 2010. However, I do not understand the over the top cheering for the opposition by either fan base.

Did I want Oregon to win in 2010? Yep. Did I change my Facebook picture to the green and yellow script A? Nope. No need to become a fan of the other team for a month.

Johnnyb

1st Team
Jan 4, 2011
Huntsville, AL
I hated watching that game and refused to pull for either team. It was just plain awful watching both of those high school offenses go at it. I wished the ground had opened up and swallowed both of the teams, if not the whole stadium. Seeing all that highlighter orange and yellow was disgusting.

tide96

All-SEC
Oct 4, 2005
Plenty of Bama fans pulled for Oregon and plenty of Auburn fans pulled for LSU and will pull for ND. That's what you do when your rival is playing in a big game. S-E-C be damned.

BamaSam1

Scout Team
Dec 12, 2011
I say let them spend their money on other team's stuff. It just makes it that much sweeter when we win. It's almost like beating them again and again.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.