Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Mascot Buffet: Least to Most Edible (Humor)

How about the Fighting Pickles (North Carolina School of the Arts)

2. Advertisement
    BamaNation All-American Tide in Athens's Avatar
    My Mood
    Tired on TideFans.com

How `bout them `chokes?

Scottsdale (AZ) Community College Fighting Artichokes
    "There are three things I've learned never to discuss with people: religion, politics, and the Great Pumpkin."
    -Linus van Pelt.

BamaNation First Team BayouBama75's Avatar
    My Mood
    Pensive on TideFans.com

Va Tech. Hokies --- I was told that is an xxx kicking chicken. They used to be the gobblers

The Aggies actually did enjoy a feast of texas university's mascot in 1920 (served to the Aggies by their host) as recounted in this texasexes article:

"on Sunday morning, February 12, 1917. A group of four Texas A & M students equipped "with all the utensils for steer branding" broke into the South Austin stockyard at 3:00am. There was a struggle, but the Aggies were able to brand the longhorn "13 - 0," which was the score of the 1915 football game A & M had won in College Station. Only a week later, amid rumors that the Aggies planned to kidnap the animal outright, the longhorn was removed to a ranch sixty miles west of Austin. Within two months, the United States entered World War I, and the University community turned its attention to the conflict in Europe. Out of sight and away from Austin, the branded steer was all but forgotten until the end of the war in November 1919. Since food and care for the animal was costing the University fifty cents a day, and because the steer wasn't believed to be tame enough to roam the campus or remain in the football stadium, it was fattened up and became the barbecued main course for the January 1920 football banquet. The Aggies were invited to attend, served the side they had branded, and were presented with the hide, which still read "13 - 0."

My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

Quote Originally Posted by bamabelle1991 View Post
    Now, does any team have a crab, shrimp, lobster or crawfish as a mascot?
    Auburn's cheerleading squad has crabs. Oh wait you were asking for a mascot.

BamaNation All-American
    My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

Toledo Mud Hens...

Come to think of it... Les Miles has probably ate some of the Kentucky Blue Grass, or maybe Ky. Wildcats too.
    I'm not even going to get into the 'Ear Wax' incident...