BamaNation Second Team
    My Mood
    Happy on TideFans.com

Where to watch National Championship Game in Dublin, CA?

I am stationed in CA and will be TDY on day of National Championship game at Camp Parks, CA which is in Dublin, CA. Is there a sports bar that my fellow Crimson Tide fans will be watching the game at in Dublin or close to the area that i can take a cab to since I will be partaking of my favorite spirit? I am desperate, dont want to watch game by myself.

2. Advertisement
    BamaNation Hall of Fame cbi1972's Avatar
    My Mood
    Fine on TideFans.com

Re: Where to watch National Championship Game in Dublin, CA?

Quote Originally Posted by roltidejunky View Post
    I am stationed in CA and will be TDY on day of National Championship game at Camp Parks, CA which is in Dublin, CA. Is there a sports bar that my fellow Crimson Tide fans will be watching the game at in Dublin or close to the area that i can take a cab to since I will be partaking of my favorite spirit? I am desperate, dont want to watch game by myself.
    If I remember correctly, there is a BART station near there so pretty much anywhere in the Bay Area is open to you without much effort.
    Audemus jura nostra defendere
    "When a loaf of bread looks like a banquet, I've no right buying tobacco. " - Grandpa Joe

BamaNation First Team Bear Disciple's Avatar
    My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

Quote Originally Posted by roltidejunky View Post
    I live in San Ramon, only about 5 minutes away from Camp Parks. Unfortunately, I don't know of any place in the area that really fits for what you're looking for, though. I can warn that Jack's in San Ramon wouldn't be a good choice, I've gone there for games before where they claim it is an Alabama meeting spot, but I was usually one of the only ones there to watch the Tide. I've never ventured into San Francisco to catch a game, but that would probably be your best option as far as finding a good atmosphere.

If you happen to find a good spot around here, I'd really appreciate it if you could post it back here or PM me, it can get lonely for a Tide fan in the Bay Area! Best of luck, and thank you for your service.

My Mood
    Amused on TideFans.com

As always, at my house in Windsor.

BamaNation Second Team
    My Mood
    Happy on TideFans.com

thanks for the suggestions. found a buffalo wild wings in dublin, looks like i will be viewing there. if yall want to join me and my buddies, come to the BWWs in dublin. RTR!!!