Where to watch National Championship Game in Dublin, CA?

roltidejunky

Scout Team
Oct 22, 1999
Vicksburg, MS
I am stationed in CA and will be TDY on day of National Championship game at Camp Parks, CA which is in Dublin, CA. Is there a sports bar that my fellow Crimson Tide fans will be watching the game at in Dublin or close to the area that i can take a cab to since I will be partaking of my favorite spirit? I am desperate, dont want to watch game by myself.

cbi1972

Hall of Fame
Nov 8, 2005
Birmingham, AL
I am stationed in CA and will be TDY on day of National Championship game at Camp Parks, CA which is in Dublin, CA. Is there a sports bar that my fellow Crimson Tide fans will be watching the game at in Dublin or close to the area that i can take a cab to since I will be partaking of my favorite spirit? I am desperate, dont want to watch game by myself.
If I remember correctly, there is a BART station near there so pretty much anywhere in the Bay Area is open to you without much effort.

Bear Disciple

1st Team
Oct 27, 2009
Tuscaloosa, AL
I live in San Ramon, only about 5 minutes away from Camp Parks. Unfortunately, I don't know of any place in the area that really fits for what you're looking for, though. I can warn that Jack's in San Ramon wouldn't be a good choice, I've gone there for games before where they claim it is an Alabama meeting spot, but I was usually one of the only ones there to watch the Tide. I've never ventured into San Francisco to catch a game, but that would probably be your best option as far as finding a good atmosphere.

If you happen to find a good spot around here, I'd really appreciate it if you could post it back here or PM me, it can get lonely for a Tide fan in the Bay Area! Best of luck, and thank you for your service.

roltidejunky

Scout Team
Oct 22, 1999
Vicksburg, MS
thanks for the suggestions. found a buffalo wild wings in dublin, looks like i will be viewing there. if yall want to join me and my buddies, come to the BWWs in dublin. RTR!!!

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.