Athlon way to early 2013 Top 25

RammerJammer91

1st Team
Nov 27, 2012
A real bonus would be if we could get just one of: Milliner, DJ, Mosley, and Lacy back. I think there's a really good chance that they all leave. Saban has alluded to Fluker leaving early, I think there's no chance in hell Milliner comes back, and he shouldn't have to, because he could be a top 10 pick. I think Lacy will leave, but we should be more than fine with Yeldon, and Fowler and Hart coming back healthy, in addition to Altee and Henry coming in. Kenyon Drake, imo, will be substantially better with a year under his belt, too. CJ will probably be picked in the mid-late 20's, and Saban definitely gives a player of his, that is a projected first round pick, the green light to go, but another poster said on another thread that apparently, CJ is/was leaning towards staying.

rgw

Suspended
Sep 15, 2003
Tuscaloosa
Mosley has some things he could improve on in college...he's still just about a solid low 1st round pick already though. I think he could enhance his career by showing some growth as a base defense LB but the things he does well are already top-tier.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.