DL Jay-nard Bostwick Signs with Florida

CoolBreeze

Hall of Fame
Sep 18, 2002
Hoover
Re: DL Jaynard Bostwick

I was just wondering if Bostwick is a real option for us. We are in on some very good defensive/offensive linemen but if we miss on a couple of those guys and Tunsil (which I think is probable) is Jaynard a take? I know his visit went very well according to what I've read.

Tide Warrior

All-American
Jun 7, 2009
Asheville, NC-Chapel Hill, NC

Still think he is a backup to Carr
I guess it is time for the backup

"I'm ready for signing day," the 6-6, 280 pound Carr said. "I'm done with visits. I was going to visit Ole Miss, but I'm not going to visit anywhere this weekend. I'm ready for it to be over with."

"Coach Jones was by the school this morning and we visited," Carr said. "He and coach Stripling are coming to the house tonight. I'm still committed to Tennessee. Alabama is still recruiting me hard.

"I don't want to pass on the opportunity to play at Tennessee. Alabama is obviously a very good program with good coaches and both schools have equal facilities. Like I said I'm just ready for it be over with. "

I guess it is time for the backup

"I'm ready for signing day," the 6-6, 280 pound Carr said. "I'm done with visits. I was going to visit Ole Miss, but I'm not going to visit anywhere this weekend. I'm ready for it to be over with."

"Coach Jones was by the school this morning and we visited," Carr said. "He and coach Stripling are coming to the house tonight. I'm still committed to Tennessee. Alabama is still recruiting me hard.

"I don't want to pass on the opportunity to play at Tennessee. Alabama is obviously a very good program with good coaches and both schools have equal facilities. Like I said I'm just ready for it be over with. "

This is hilarious what lies are spewing from this guys mouth. Uthugs has homemade sewage dumps for facilities and nobody has anything even close to UA's miraculous cathedral's. Its obvious this guy hasnt made the trek to Ttown.

Bamalawdawg

3rd Team
Dec 28, 2011

This is hilarious what lies are spewing from this guys mouth. Uthugs has homemade sewage dumps for facilities and nobody has anything even close to UA's miraculous cathedral's. Its obvious this guy hasnt made the trek to Ttown.
I the facilities are equal, then it may be time for a other building funding campaign. I know UT put in the new weight room, but we were head and shoulders above them 4 years ago.

runtheoption22

News|BB|FB|REC Moderator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2003
Cleveland

I the facilities are equal, then it may be time for a other building funding campaign. I know UT put in the new weight room, but we were head and shoulders above them 4 years ago.
Ours is almost done....and if the carr news holds, we may take bostwick. However he did have grade concerns at one point

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.