Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Texas A&M

BamaNation Hall of Fame Crimson1967's Avatar
    My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

Re: Texas A&M

Its both catchy and corny at the same time. No big deal to me, but is a bit of a burdensome nickname to bestow on a freshman, could come back to haunt him if he doesn't live up to it in the future.

2. Advertisement
    BamaNation All-SEC

Don't get me wrong, I don't have a problem with A&M. The fans havnt been that bad. I don't hate them YET either. It just seems like there everywhere all of a sudden.
    "Well, this is the second time this season now that Florida has found itself trailing in a ballgame, they were down 7-0 against Kentucky. There are few truths in an uncertain world but here's one, this ain't Kentucky!" - Verne Lundquist

BamaNation Second Team
    My Mood
    Amused on TideFans.com

You know your program is amazing when you get beat and the team that beats you catapults to popularity and awards.

It's no worse than "Honey Badger", and we see how that turned out.

Suspended

Great nickname. There have been nicknames for years. What do you think of the high school recruit known as G$ ? His real name is Gemonee or something close to that. He'll be my new favorite when he plays college ball next year.

BamaNation Hall of Fame JPT4Bama's Avatar

He seems to be a humble kid and for sure one heck of a player. I've got no problems with aTm.
    Ask me about my vow of silence.

Suspended

Like I told y'all before, Aggie is just Auburn in a different color. Y'all will figure this out soon enough. While they've had a great season, I wonder how they would've done in the Big12. Would they be playing for a NC now?

I guess Johnny Football beats Johnny Bravo. 'Coz that's a cartoon character based on Elvis.

BamaNation First Team RollinTider1335's Avatar
    My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

Texas A&M

Quote Originally Posted by CajunCrimson View Post
    No because ever since they beat us, they are all of a sudden our best buds....
    I think we like them because of our mutual disdain for uTexas.

BamaNation Hall of Fame DzynKingRTR's Avatar
    My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

I heard his parents are trying to copywrite the nickname.
    Due to the current workload, the light at the end of the tunnel will be temporarily turned off.

BamaNation All-SEC luvthat_TIDE's Avatar

Johnny Football is catchy. Reminds me of the movie "Johnny be Good". Side note: I dreamt we lose to A&M next year last night. Just a dream I hope gets shattered.
    Roll Tide

Quote Originally Posted by luvthat_TIDE View Post
    I dreamt we lose to A&M next year last night. Just a dream I hope gets shattered.
    Your dreams must not be aware of what they're losing this season.
    DISCLAIMER: I hereby reserve the right to discuss any game on the Alabama schedule I wish, at any time during the season, as I am not a part of the Crimson Tide football program. I am simply a fan who has no impact outside of the money I provide the athletic department via ticket and memorabilia purchases and the energy I can provide when I attend the games. 2009-2014, crimsonaudio

Lurch Backwater!

BamaNation All-SEC
    My Mood
    Twisted on TideFans.com

I grew up in an Army family . Several of my dad's friends were grads of A&M that fought in WWII , Korea , and Vietnam . One , Henry Hauser , was a tackle on one of A&M's best teams . He could pass a 50 cent piece through his class ring . These guys were my heros . I have no problem with their team and wish them continued success against everyone but us ! rtr...