Question: Texas A&M

Alasippi

Suspended
Aug 31, 2007
Ocean Springs, MS
I was at the gym and was talking about Johnny Manzeil and nobody knew who I was talking about...so I said "Johnny Football" and they all went "Ohhh the kid from Texas A@M..yeah he's good".
So whether he likes it or not he's been branded lol

RAB83

BamaNation Citizen
Nov 13, 2012
ever since they beat us, they are all of a sudden our best buds....
It was that way before the game...people respect them a lot of history good history and bad but more good. LSU beat us last year we didn't treat them like buddies after that.
I think it's guilt. Just when we get rolling w/Bear, his darn mama calls and he racks up all of these national championships for the Tide. Those should've been A&M's darn it! And then we give you Stallings and he brings you another national championship.

So what does Bama give A&M in return? We get Fran. Fran! It's like you gave our football program the gridiron version of an STD. Now, all you Bammers feel bad about it. You feel kinda guilty, so you give us beer and Dreamland ribs at your tailgates. You let us try your gumbo.

We Ags appreciate it and all, but we know that deep down you're laughing your hind parts off at us for infecting us with Fran! What's worse is we even liked it at first, until that burning sensation hit and we had to go through the long and painful treatment. Fortunately, we got a few more years of football karma coming our way to balance out the Fran disease.

Just do us all a favor and run through those fraudulent Yankee funny talking too-good-for-any-conference, self-entitled Irish jerks like Patton ran through the German army and like Ghost peppers ran through me at lunch last week. Shut Tim Brown and the rest of the Golden Whiners up.

Gig 'Em & RTR

RAB83

BamaNation Citizen
Nov 13, 2012
Well next year we have a bye before the game. I wonder who their 1st two opponents are?
Bama opens in Atlanta against Va Tech and has a bye the following week. Ags open with Rice, followed by Sam Houston State, both at home. Sam is one of the better FCS schools and will play in the FCS semi-finals this weekend.

GADAWG1980

Scout Team
Sep 26, 2011
Between the hedges
There are so many things wrong in this post I wouldn't know where to start. Wow!
Aggiescott,did you follow s.e.c football that closely before this season?? Anybody that has followed southeastern conference football for any length of time knows that defenses in this league are constantly making adjustments. I meant no disrespect to manziel or the aggies. I do however firmly believe that manziel is overrated as are the aggies. Surely you dont really think that you guys outplayed bama that saturday in tuscaloosa?? I said what i believe,bama beat themselves. You guys were indeed fortunate that bamas special teams(which played great football all year btw)commited the penalty near the end of regulation.
You guys were even more fortunate that aj mcarron threw the pick near the end of the game as well. Alabama seldom,and i mean very seldom shoots themselves in the foot with penalties and turnovers like that(especially in the fourth quarter). You guys played a great game against them,however if alabama doesnt make those two costly fourth quarter mistakes you guys wouldve lost that game. I am not an alabama fan,as you can see im just giving you my honest,objective opinion. As far as manziel goes like i said earlier defenses will be making adjustments to limit his opportunities(especially for big plays). While he did make some great throws against alabama,i honestly dont think hes anything special as far as being a pocket passer. Also,the aggies were indeed bragging about beating the h.e.double L out of alabama. Ryan swope and several of the other aggies were talking a bunch of smack after the game,when they got back to texas. I have a strong feeling you guys wont be as fortunate next year when alabama comes to college station.

Aggie Scott

Scout Team
May 1, 2012
Aggiescott,did you follow s.e.c football that closely before this season?? Anybody that has followed southeastern conference football for any length of time knows that defenses in this league are constantly making adjustments. I meant no disrespect to manziel or the aggies. I do however firmly believe that manziel is overrated as are the aggies. Surely you dont really think that you guys outplayed bama that saturday in tuscaloosa?? I said what i believe,bama beat themselves. You guys were indeed fortunate that bamas special teams(which played great football all year btw)commited the penalty near the end of regulation.
You guys were even more fortunate that aj mcarron threw the pick near the end of the game as well. Alabama seldom,and i mean very seldom shoots themselves in the foot with penalties and turnovers like that(especially in the fourth quarter). You guys played a great game against them,however if alabama doesnt make those two costly fourth quarter mistakes you guys wouldve lost that game. I am not an alabama fan,as you can see im just giving you my honest,objective opinion. As far as manziel goes like i said earlier defenses will be making adjustments to limit his opportunities(especially for big plays). While he did make some great throws against alabama,i honestly dont think hes anything special as far as being a pocket passer. Also,the aggies were indeed bragging about beating the h.e.double L out of alabama. Ryan swope and several of the other aggies were talking a bunch of smack after the game,when they got back to texas. I have a strong feeling you guys wont be as fortunate next year when alabama comes to college station.
Obviously I didn't follow as closely as I do now. Defenses adjust in every league dawg. It's talent level that you are able to recruit to make adjustments that matter. A&M has overtaken ou & texas in recruiting in texas and we have a monster class ready to sign in February. 2014 class is already taking shape very nicely. As far as us outplaying Alabama, I find it humorous that you feel the need to defend bama on this. Bama fans on this site congratulated A&M, they didn't make excuses. With your logic, A&M could have easily been 12-0 this year had we not missed multiple field goals, threw a few interceptions, etc. etc. take away just a few mistakes and we would have beat florida ands LSU. It's part of the game dawg. The interception made by Everett to win the game at bama, was a great play on our part. He played that perfectly.
As far as Manziel being overrated, ther are a whole lot of people who get paid for their opinions that would disagree with you! I'll leave it at that.
As far as the smack, that's just stupid. Swope is a class act. When you win probably one of the biggest games in school history, you've earned the right to celebrate a little dude. Nobody disrespected bama, we did celebrat though.
As far as the last sentence, I sometimes have "strong feelings" about my wife, but that doesn't always mean she feels the same way. We weren't "fortunate" dawg, we earned that 10-2 record dawg. Don't expect us to bow down to anyone, you don't know much about Texas A&M if that's what you expected.
What you witnessed in Texas A&M this year was a perfect storm. The right Coaching staff, QB, conference and offense came together! Bama may beat us in CS next year, but we will be a better team in 13 than we were in 12. Bank on it!

CrimsonCrusade

1st Team
Nov 9, 2011
Cookeville, TN
His first name is Johnny and he plays football, so they nicknamed him Johnny Football. Very clever. Auburn West may be competitive for a few more seasons, until the NCAA catches them again.

GP for Bama

All-American
Feb 3, 2011
I think it's guilt. Just when we get rolling w/Bear, his darn mama calls and he racks up all of these national championships for the Tide. Those should've been A&M's darn it! And then we give you Stallings and he brings you another national championship.

So what does Bama give A&M in return? We get Fran. Fran! It's like you gave our football program the gridiron version of an STD. Now, all you Bammers feel bad about it. You feel kinda guilty, so you give us beer and Dreamland ribs at your tailgates. You let us try your gumbo.

We Ags appreciate it and all, but we know that deep down you're laughing your hind parts off at us for infecting us with Fran! What's worse is we even liked it at first, until that burning sensation hit and we had to go through the long and painful treatment. Fortunately, we got a few more years of football karma coming our way to balance out the Fran disease.

Just do us all a favor and run through those fraudulent Yankee funny talking too-good-for-any-conference, self-entitled Irish jerks like Patton ran through the German army and like Ghost peppers ran through me at lunch last week. Shut Tim Brown and the rest of the Golden Whiners up.

Gig 'Em & RTR
Fran the STD....love it!:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

ontopp

All-SEC
Jan 31, 2004
Decatur.Alabama
The one thing that I will say Johnny is'nt Lucky he throws the ball well Runs well and changing defenses is'nt about Johnny hes a player not a scheme.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.