Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Alabama vs LSU NC Game is on ESPN Classic... This defense is incredible!!!!!

I forgot just how much talent we had on the 2012 Championship defense. It's astounding the level talent, coaching, and experience that are evident on the field against a quality LSU O, particularly in the run game.

Dre, Barron, Hightower were first round picks, while Upshaw missed in by one pick, going early in Round 2 (likely would have been first without the weight issues between the season and the draft). Menzie, Harris, and Chapman look like NFL players.

Williams, Milliner, and Mosely are probably all going to be first Round picks (based on the drafts I've seen), although I hope Mosely comes back for another year. Nico, Depreist, Square, and Lester will likely be drafted.

After this long break, I HOPE this year's D steps up against ND and plays like champions.

Our 2013 team that will play ND looks MUCH more talented than last year's offense. I hope they prove that against ND as well.

2. Advertisement
    BamaNation Hall of Fame JBama_in_PCOLA's Avatar
    Andalusia, Alabama via Pensacola, Florida United States
    My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

Thanks! Watching now!
    ROLL TIDE!

BamaNation First Team Rattlehead82's Avatar
    My Mood
    Lurking on TideFans.com

Re: Alabama vs LSU NC Game is on ESPN Classic... This defense is incredible!!!!!

I got it on too. This was a fun game to watch

Are they just showing us on offense? lol
    Last edited by Rattlehead82; December 12th, 2012 at 06:49 PM.

BamaNation First Team Snuffy Smith's Avatar

If you think about that secondary - our best DB this year couldn't crack that starting lineup.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

This is the same dang offensive series and they don't show that great defense!
    ROLL TIDE!

My Mood
    Lurking on TideFans.com

Re: Alabama vs LSU NC Game is on ESPN Classic... This defense is incredible!!!!!

You can blame lsu for that...they never scored so they won't show any of their drives!

BamaNation Hall of Fame
    My Mood
    Inspired on TideFans.com

Just showed the replay of the Micheal Williams "fumble" at the goal line during the regular season game.

Still not a fumble.

My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

Quote Originally Posted by Rattlehead82 View Post
    You can blame lsu for that...they never scored so they won't show any of their drives!
    I think it's an Alabama defense thing instead of LSU. Still that was the greatest defensive performance I've ever seen.
    ROLL TIDE!

My Mood
    Lurking on TideFans.com

Quote Originally Posted by JBama_in_PCOLA View Post
    I think it's an Alabama defense thing instead of LSU. Still that was the greatest defensive performance I've ever seen.
    Oh yeah, I know and I agree. Nothing like shutting out a team on a national stage who's fans are some of the worst on the planet. That was suppose to be their best team ever.

He was often forgotten because of the ridiculous talent that was present on that Defense, but it was games like this that made us really appreciate Nick Gentry. He was an absolute "grinder" who did a lot of things that didn't show up in the box score to help the team win.

My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

Quote Originally Posted by Rattlehead82 View Post
    Oh yeah, I know and I agree. Nothing like shutting out a team on a national stage who's fans are some of the worst on the planet. That was suppose to be their best team ever.
    Well, it probably was. But this was the best defense ever.
    ROLL TIDE!

That was the most dominating defensive performance I have ever seen.

My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

Watching the SECCG on CSS. I still love this game.
    ROLL TIDE!