BamaNation First Team crmsntd91's Avatar
    My Mood
    BamaVictory on TideFans.com

ESPN:Top 25 Underclassmen

I don't know how many of you can read this, its an insider article, but some good stuff.

http://insider.espn.go.com/college-f...012-season-ncf

5.Amari Cooper-They talk about his ball skills, the way he gets gains speed, and his ability at coming back to the ball for the QB.

7. TJ Yeldon- Compare his running style, not body, to AP. Talk alot about his quick feet and his ability to stick it in the ground and turn up field. Says his body can use some more bulk and he needs to work on his ball security, way overstated since HE has only fumbled one time.

16. CK-Talk about his stance being high and making him a target for speed/power moves, but that he recovers really well with his length. Say he could use some work on his run game as he slides off his blocks sometimes.

TJ and CK are both the highest rated people at their respective positions.

Cooper is the 2nd WR behind Marqise Lee.

1.Clowney
    2. Marqise Lee
    3. JFF
    4. Braxton Miller
    5. Coop
    6. Teddy Bridgewater
    7. TJ
    8. Stefon Diggs
    9. Stephon Tuitt
    10. Marcus Mariota
    11. Todd Gurley
    12. Ryan Shazier
    13. Deanthony Thomas
    14. Sammy Watkins
    15. Kadeem Carey
    16. CK
    17. Ifo Ekpre-Olomu-had to look back 3 times to see how to spell it
    18. Antonio Richardson
    19. Timmy Jernigan
    20. Mike Evans-John Fulton shut him DOWN
    21. Jeremy Hill
    22. Ameer Abdullah
    23. Anthony Johnson
    24. Brandin Cooks
    25. Devonte Fields
    "We have an opponent in this state that we work every day, 365 days a year, to dominate."

2. Advertisement
    BamaNation First Team Rolltide_PA's Avatar
    My Mood
    Fine on TideFans.com

Re: ESPN:Top 25 Underclassmen

16 seems awfully low for CK who is likely a top 5 draft pick in 2014. surprised no Noah Spence from OSU...he came on big time toward end of true frosh year and is set for a clowney-like 2013.

a little odd for a heisman winner to be listed in 3rd

My Mood

I think he is way better than the media gives him credit for, its just he plays on a team that is already loaded down with NFL lineman.

Quote Originally Posted by Rolltide_PA View Post
    16 seems awfully low for CK who is likely a top 5 draft pick in 2014. surprised no Noah Spence from OSU...he came on big time toward end of true frosh year and is set for a clowney-like 2013.

a little odd for a heisman winner to be listed in 3rd
    "We have an opponent in this state that we work every day, 365 days a year, to dominate."

BamaNation Hall of Fame BamaMoon's Avatar

CK will likely go from practically unnoticed (nationally) to first team all American next year.

My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

So Johnny Boy wasn't one of the Top 25 underclassmen, yet Teddy Bridgewater was? I like Bridgewater but not sure he is better than Manziel.
    "I don't know what class is but I can tell when one has it, you can tell from a mile away"
    Coach Bryant

Rasuputin's response to my question "What benefit do tablets provide students?"
    (In an old southern trailer park redneck beer in hand marlboro light in other and camoflauge cutoff shorts man's voice) If a tablet was good enough for Moses and the 10 Commandments then by god they are good enough for my children in school today!!!!!!!

BamaNation All-American

Quote Originally Posted by RTR91 View Post
    So Johnny Boy wasn't one of the Top 25 underclassmen, yet Teddy Bridgewater was? I like Bridgewater but not sure he is better than Manziel.
    I think the JFF listed at 3rd was Johnny Manzeil

My Mood

JFF is Johnny Football. Sorry about that, I just learned this acronym for his name this morning, thought I would use it.

My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

Quote Originally Posted by crmsntd91 View Post
    JFF is Johnny Football. Sorry about that, I just learned this acronym for his name this morning, thought I would use it.
    I didn't even notice the JFF. Was to focused on looking for Manziel. What does the other "F" stand for?
    "I don't know what class is but I can tell when one has it, you can tell from a mile away"
    Coach Bryant

Rasuputin's response to my question "What benefit do tablets provide students?"
    (In an old southern trailer park redneck beer in hand marlboro light in other and camoflauge cutoff shorts man's voice) If a tablet was good enough for Moses and the 10 Commandments then by god they are good enough for my children in school today!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Aggressive on TideFans.com

I didn't even notice the JFF. Was to focused on looking for Manziel. What does the other "F" stand for?
    I believe that would be 'freakin' or
    to 16 and beyond........