LSUfreek's Latest: The Tubberville Redemption

CRMSNtide

1st Team
Jul 4, 2011
I have relatives in Ohio, so new what the Skyline chilli was right away.
But i probably wouldn't have known otherwise, they eat chili that looks like spaghetti up there.

skipster63

All-SEC
Nov 5, 2010
Buchanan Dam
Skyline Chili is known well beyond the borders of Cincinnati.
Yes it is. Do not care for the cinnamon in the chili though. Tubby was never welcomed at all by TT fans. The wind blows so hard up there in the Panhandle that it makes everybody loony. Not that I care for him either. Or for TT.

Johnnyb

1st Team
Jan 4, 2011
Huntsville, AL
I thought it was partially a reference to him getting up and going to the bathroom and never coming back. In the Shawshank Redemption he crawls out through the sewer line. So it's like he went to the bathroom and escaped to get some Cinci Chili.... I guess.

If we really have to debate it this much it's really not up to his normal standards.

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA
Yes it is. Do not care for the cinnamon in the chili though. Tubby was never welcomed at all by TT fans. The wind blows so hard up there in the Panhandle that it makes everybody loony. Not that I care for him either. Or for TT.
after first eating cincinnati chili long ago, i added cinnamon to my base chili mix.

RAB83

BamaNation Citizen
Nov 13, 2012
I thought it was partially a reference to him getting up and going to the bathroom and never coming back. In the Shawshank Redemption he crawls out through the sewer line. So it's like he went to the bathroom and escaped to get some Cinci Chili.... I guess.

If we really have to debate it this much it's really not up to his normal standards.
It seemed clear to me, but then I've been to Cincy and eaten Skyline Chili. I've even seen a can of Skyline in a Dallas Kroger.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.