Ranking the 2012 offense to this point.

cmmiller711

All-American
Nov 24, 2006
Birmingham, AL
Historically at UA, just how good is this offense? Let's say ND stops the run and we're forced to throw the ball around. If AJ has a great day and throws for 331 yards (unlikely but not inconceivable) and Amari gets 105 of those yards (i would say that's likely), then this becomes the first offense in UA history to have 2 1,000 yard rushers, a 3,000 yard passer, AND a 1,000 yard receiver.

BamaDMD

Hall of Fame
Sep 10, 2007
Rainsville Al
This is the most talented offense as a whole that I can remember. I say that as a whole. They just work together very well. AJ is not only a good game manager, but has talent and can make plays with his arm as well as his head. The O- line may be the best we've ever had. The running back tandem is very well balanced. Think what this unit would have been like if we hadn't lost Fowler in the beginning of the year.

Historically at UA, just how good is this offense? Let's say ND stops the run and we're forced to throw the ball around. If AJ has a great day and throws for 331 yards (unlikely but not inconceivable) and Amari gets 105 of those yards (i would say that's likely), then this becomes the first offense in UA history to have 2 1,000 yard rushers, a 3,000 yard passer, AND a 1,000 yard receiver.
What about AJ still getting that and Amari getting that and they still don't stop the run.

ccc2259

All-American
Oct 29, 2010
Lower Alabama
If you consider a combination of balance (run vs. pass) and points scored, this year's offense is the best I can recall (35 years of following Bama).

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.