Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Re: Favorite play of the season?

Quote Originally Posted by colbysullivan View Post
    I have to say any play involving TJ. Every time that kid gets the ball, I just can't help but smile. That 5 yard run on 3rd down to setup the TD to Coop was downright incredible. Pure determination at its best.
    I've got numerous favorite plays but this run by TJ to get that 1st down was very possibly the most important play. How he did it I don't know but if he hadn't, well...

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

2. Advertisement
    BamaNation Hall of Fame JBama_in_PCOLA's Avatar
    Andalusia, Alabama via Pensacola, Florida United States
    My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

Favorite play of the season?

So far! Straight up tie with Cooper TD and Yeldon TD. AJ involved with both!
    ROLL TIDE!

BamaNation First Team CrimsonCrusade's Avatar
    My Mood
    BamaVictory on TideFans.com

Quote Originally Posted by smohabbat View Post
    I know a lot of people will put "the catch" as theirs but I wonder if anyone else has some other play as theirs.
    "The Catch" is already taken by Tyrone Prothro. "The Drive" is already taken by Greg McElroy in the 2009 Iron Bowl. Somebody needs to come up with something new for this one. "The Screen" doesn't sound very legendary to me.
    "Oderint Dum Metuant. (Let them hate, so long as they fear.)" - Lucius Accicus

Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonJag View Post
    I'm awfully fond of the Aaron Murray pass to the UGA player when the time expired. But, that's just me.

Classic

The run that Yeldon had against Mizzou where he dove and stretched for the pylon was pretty nasty.

Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonJag View Post
    I'm awfully fond of the Aaron Murray pass to the UGA player when the time expired. But, that's just me.
    Yeah, good one. Man, there are just a ton of great plays. That's why I love this team. There is just no quit in them, and they'll make the play to make it happen. There'll be great plays against ND, but we won't need that many to expose them for what they are - pretenders. They've lost all three of their BCS bowl experiences by at least 14 points.

I forgot to credit CJ on the above play who makes it a truly great play.
    Last edited by 1958againbear; December 15th, 2012 at 01:53 PM.