Quinton Dial Possible Suspension Question

Status
Not open for further replies.

smohabbat

Scout Team
Oct 13, 2011
do any of you know when the SEC office, if they are and even allowed to, will review the Dial case? id expect sometime soon since the players will start practice soon...

JPT4Bama

Hall of Fame
Aug 21, 2006
Hoover, AL
I heard they will lift any potential punishment if he agrees to an interview with Kristi Malzahn.

He'll just have to take one for the team I guess.

Bamatim15

BamaNation Citizen
Nov 12, 2012
Kingsport TN
Well it Dial has to set out then the Ga. player that poked Dee in the eye should have to set also. Wonder how them puppies would feel about that?

Tidewater

Hall of Fame
Mar 15, 2003
Hooterville, Vir.
Well, we've already seen that the SEC front office will not do anything that might hurt an SEC team's chances of winning another BCSCG, even in a case where comment sense, common decency and mere rational thought demanded it.

ALA2262

All-American
Aug 4, 2007
Cumming, GA
Apparently Murray's comments after the game about it even shut up Brandeaux and Dameleson. Steve Shaw was an idiot with his premature comments.

Atl Joe

1st Team
Nov 27, 2010
Suspend him for what??? It was a clean hit. Murray was heading toward the action.
QB's can make tackles too. Remember Jefferson and Mosley?
If they going to punish a kid for a hit like that then the QB's should start wearing dresses.

KrAzY3

Hall of Fame
Jan 18, 2006
kraizy.art
Why is this even a thread? If the SEC was going to suspend him they already would have. Why wait this long?

Secondly, we can debate if it should have been a flag or not, but I absolutely do not see how it should have been a suspension.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.