Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    BamaNation Second Team
    Post Thanks / Like

Who Drafts Whom? Best Fits - 'Bama to the NFL

Barrett Jones, Dee Milner, Chance Warmack - and others......

Where do you think these guys will go in the Pros?

Based on the strengths of our players and the needs of the Pro teams, who do you think will draft these players.

I personally would like to see Barrett Jones drafted by the Dallas Cowboys - we need a center and a couple of guards. He can play both positions - although I think he might be a better fit at guard in the Pros. And, we should be drafting in the middle of the first round which is where I expect him to be drafted.

Thought this might be an interesting discussion today.

2. Advertisement
    BamaNation Hall of Fame DzynKingRTR's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    Fine on TideFans.com

Re: Who Drafts Who? Best Fits - 'Bama to the NFL

my falcons need to draft some more Bama players. 2 former Bama players just aren't enough.
    There are two rules in life:
    1. Don't tell everything you know.

BamaNation First Team
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by DallasRTR View Post
    Barrett Jones, Dee Milner, Chance Warmack - and others......

Where do you think these guys will go in the Pros?

Based on the strengths of our players and the needs of the Pro teams, who do you think will draft these players.

I personally would like to see Barrett Jones drafted by the Dallas Cowboys - we need a center and a couple of guards. He can play both positions - although I think he might be a better fit at guard in the Pros. And, we should be drafting in the middle of the first round which is where I expect him to be drafted.

Thought this might be an interesting discussion today.
    As a lifelong Redskins fan, I sure hope not! I was thinking I'd love to have DJ, Chance, or Jones on the 'Skins squad. Moseley would be a good fit too. However, I'm biased and don't follow the NFL to really have a good sense of who should be where. I would not be disappointed to see one of OL's go to Cleveland to help out TR.

BamaNation Second Team
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by DzynKingRTR View Post
    my falcons need to draft some more Bama players. 2 former Bama players just aren't enough.
    I would love the Falcons to draft Lacy. They are in desparate need of an upgrade at running back and Lacy fits the mold that brought them success with Michael Turner before he got too long in the tooth.

BamaNation Hall of Fame DzynKingRTR's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    Fine on TideFans.com

Quote Originally Posted by Power Eye View Post
    I would love the Falcons to draft Lacy. They are in desparate need of an upgrade at running back and Lacy fits the mold that brought them success with Michael Turner before he got too long in the tooth.
    that was who i was thinking.
    There are two rules in life:
    1. Don't tell everything you know.

BamaNation First Team Bamafaninco1's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

The Packers are in serious need of OL and RB's so I'd like to see them make a trade so they have two first round picks of Lacy( if he goes) and Jones.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Power Eye View Post
    I love Lacy, he is a fantastic player when healthy. That said he hasn't shown the ability to stay healthy and that worries me as a falcons fan

BamaNation All-American Al A Bama's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    Relaxed on TideFans.com

I would like to see the Texans draft him and Fluker (if he leaves early). I would also like to see them get Millner and Lacey.
    "Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, Give me Liberty, or give me Death!" Patrick Henry

BamaNation Second Team riggstidefan7's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    Busy on TideFans.com

Since nobody has mentioned Jesse Williams, being a Baltimore fan I hope the Ravens take him, though I doubt it. If not they could certainly use Milliner.

BamaNation First Team
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by riggstidefan7 View Post
    Since nobody has mentioned Jesse Williams, being a Baltimore fan I hope the Ravens take him, though I doubt it. If not they could certainly use Milliner.
    Jesse could be a major steal if he slips in the draft, although I'm not sure he'd project as an every-down DL. Anybody know more on how he's being viewed by NFL scouts?

BamaNation First Team Rolltide_PA's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

need a bama guy on the Steelers. won super bowls with fernando bryant, deshea townsend, and anthony madison...would make do with ramzee robinson at the point

was disappointed they didn't take Hightower last year as Barry Foote is simply too old to be effective but they went and drafted a stanford guard who's yet to play a down due to injury. then wanted them to take chapman as future replacement for hampton but they went with a U Wash noseguard (Ta'amu) that just went nuts leading cops on a drunken chase through south side.

with significant o-line issues i'd love to see any of CyKo, Jones, DJ, Barrett, or Warmack in the next 2 drafts...

can always use secondary help too but Dee will be long gone by the time the Steelers draft.

BamaNation Hall of Fame Alasippi's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Barrett and New England were made for each other.

The Saints are in total desperation for a right offensive tackle. They are currently starting a guy who they got off the Falcons practice roster.
    In the three games he's started Drew Brees has thrown nine interceptions. Don't be surprised if they go for Fluker although he's still somewhat of a project from an NFL technique standpoint.

If Eddie goes I don't think he'll go first round because few running backs do anymore. I could see him going pretty much anywhere.

Dee will go pretty early and unfortunately that normally transcribes into a team like Jacksonville or Buffalo etc.

Jesse will go to a 3-4 team.

Who knows?? I just hope they all do well...

Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    Suspicious on TideFans.com

I could see Eddie going to Jachsonville or Miami.

I could see D Mil going out west to the Raiders or Chargers or the Saints closer to home.

Chance and DJ I could see the Bears and Eagles needing their services.

B Jones the Saints or Jets.

I could see D Square or Dial going to the Titians.

Jesse to the Pack.