Jaworski calls Saban a liar

Jessica4Bama

Hall of Fame
Nov 7, 2009
Alabama
Mash

Interesting. Another hater I suppose. I just ran across this while looking at another article, and I didn't see it posted here.

Last edited:

GrayTide

Hall of Fame
Nov 15, 2005
Greenbow, Alabama
Since he doesn't like people who don't have integrity, then he is in the wrong business, the NFL media. I never liked him when he played and still do not like him. I wish I had no read that article.

CullmanTide

Hall of Fame
Jan 7, 2008
Cullman, Al
Just another butt hurt NFL man. They just can't handle the fact the NFL is not sacred to every coach, that just maybe the college game is more fulfilling to some.

GreatDanish

Hall of Fame
Nov 22, 2005
TN
"... Integrity is very important. If you don't have integrity, I don't know how you can be successful... I know he'll probably win another championship."
i don't get it. Is he saying Saban DOES have integrity, or that he isn't successful?

Or, is he just upset with members of the media that repeatedly asked Coach Saban the same question over and over despite having already answered the question? Not respecting his wishes to wait until the end of the year... Is that integrity?

chattabama12

Scout Team
Oct 22, 2008
I'm not upset that he called him a liar, but to say a man has no integrity bc he was misleading with the Miami press is pretty harsh. If Miami had let him pick the qb he wanted he would probably stil be there. I normally like Jaws but this is pretty sinical in its language bc it's almost impossible to be totally honest in the NFL these days. I would live to hear his opinions on some other current NFL coaches/gms/owners/commisioners who have been dishonest with the media so as to protect the integrity of their respective interests.

selmaborntidefan

TideFans Legend
Mar 31, 2000
So should I take from this that Jaworski never once tried to draw the opposition offsides by uh "lying" to them?

Should I assume he never tried to place the ball closer to get a first down?

Those are lies too - I'm just saying.

Alasippi

Suspended
Aug 31, 2007
Ocean Springs, MS
To label a man a liar because he wasn't totally upfront with the media in one instance is about as self righteous as a human being can get.

It's also totally hypocritical unless in fact Jaworski has never told one single lie as an adult, and if he says he hasn't then well.....he's a liar.

That would make him a judgmental, self righteous, hypocritical, liar, which in my opinion is a lot worse that misleading the media one time.

I know this. I no longer will take anything he has to say very seriously at all. I honestly always kind of admired him because very few people who look more like a cow than a human being ever make it in television. But now I have nothing for him at all.

To say Nick Saban has no integrity is the stupidest statement I've ever heard a sports commentator make about anyody.

sip

BamaSam1

Scout Team
Dec 12, 2011
I did like one part of the article, the part where he said "Yeah, I know he’s great at Alabama, and he’ll probably win another national championship" The rest sounded like Charlie Brown's school teacher.

Redwood Forrest

Hall of Fame
Sep 19, 2003
Boaz, AL USA
"... Integrity is very important. If you don't have integrity, I don't know how you can be successful... I know he'll probably win another championship."
i don't get it. Is he saying Saban DOES have integrity, or that he isn't successful?

Or, is he just upset with members of the media that repeatedly asked Coach Saban the same question over and over despite having already answered the question? Not respecting his wishes to wait until the end of the year... Is that integrity?
I noticed that also. He said Coach Saban has no integrity and can't be successful. Hmmm. Since Coach Saban is successful I can conclude that Mr Jaworski just told a lie. Liar!

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
The price of living your life in the public eye. I doubt that Saban cares.

Mystical

All-American
Sep 28, 2009
Fairhope, Alabama
I never liked Jaworski any way. When ever he is on PTI I just fast forward and that was before this comment. I hope I bump in to him at another airport.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.