Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    BamaNation All-American mikes12's Avatar

Re: The dumbest-sounding excuse ever for poking someone in the eyes wiith two fingers

"I was helping him put his contacts back in."

2. Advertisement
    BamaNation First Team CrimsonBeachBum's Avatar

Re: The dumbest-sounding excuse ever for poking someone in the eyes wiith two fingers

Quote Originally Posted by rgw View Post
    I don't usually point but when I do it is two fingers to the eyes.
    Ahh, you're the most interesting man in the world who points.
    "You got any biscuits fer sale in-nare?" "Reckin what you like to eat in-nare?"

Quote Originally Posted by Crimson1967 View Post
    Cue Georgia fans saying Richt disciplines his players but Saban (and his minions in the SEC office) look the other way when on Quinton Dial.
    i have a feeling the discipline will just involve missing the end of summer practice swimming party richt is so fond of.
    Hail Mary, Full of Grace, Notre Dame in Second Place, with a made up girlfriend

The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt.

-Bertrand Russell

If they can get you asking the wrong questions, they dont have to worry about the answers.

Thomas Pynchon

BamaNation All-SEC Bamafan P.T.'s Avatar

He had actually already started shoving people around in the pile early. The video posted here stops but Dawson comes back at milliner again , pointing in his face beyond what this clip shows.

There were countless chippy shoves after the play by dawgs all night.

Quote Originally Posted by Bamafan P.T. View Post
    He had actually already started shoving people around in the pile early. The video posted here stops but Dawson comes back at milliner again , pointing in his face beyond what this clip shows.

There were countless chippy shoves after the play by dawgs all night.
    par for the course for the puppies. they were even doing that crap against georgia southern

The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt.

-Bertrand Russell

If they can get you asking the wrong questions, they dont have to worry about the answers.

Thomas Pynchon

BamaNation Hall of Fame JBama_in_PCOLA's Avatar
    Andalusia, Alabama via Pensacola, Florida United States
    My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

The dumbest-sounding excuse ever for poking someone in the eyes wiith two fingers...

Quote Originally Posted by 92tide View Post
    par for the course for the puppies. they were even doing that crap against georgia southern
    Seriously?
    ROLL TIDE!

Quote Originally Posted by JBama_in_PCOLA View Post
    Seriously?
    Stupidly, with the whole world watching. That's what I meant when I said that it was one thing done underneath the pile, but poking a guy in the eyes in the open with the TV cameras rolling? What kind of dumb is that?
    "The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. - Ellen Parr"

'If today were the last day of my life, would I want to do what I am about to do today?' - Steve Jobs

I would rather live my life as if there is a god and die to find out there isn't, than live my life as if there isn't and die to find out there is. Albert Camus

Richt didn't even seem to be disturbed by his answer. I'd hate to see what would happen to one of Saban's players who tried that stupid excuse on him...
    "The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. - Ellen Parr"

'If today were the last day of my life, would I want to do what I am about to do today?' - Steve Jobs

I would rather live my life as if there is a god and die to find out there isn't, than live my life as if there isn't and die to find out there is. Albert Camus

BamaNation Hall of Fame gmart74's Avatar
    My Mood
    Innocent on TideFans.com

epic....typical...trash. UGA doing what UGA does.

BamaNation All-American Bama-94-00's Avatar

He was imitating a Three Stooges move. Milliner needs to do their block for that.

Quote Originally Posted by TIDE-HSV View Post
    Stupidly, with the whole world watching. That's what I meant when I said that it was one thing done underneath the pile, but poking a guy in the eyes in the open with the TV cameras rolling? What kind of dumb is that?
    At least Spikes had the common decency to try it when he thought it wouldn't be seen. Well, thought being the operative word.

I like the way he admits guilt in his own denial - lol

He first claims he was simply 'pointing,' then immediately assures everyone that it 'will never happen again.' What, he'll never 'point' again?

Quote Originally Posted by JBama_in_PCOLA View Post
    Seriously?
    they were doing a bunch of punkish shoving and sniping against Ga Southern during the first half when i was watching. That game was very close in the first half and georgia southern was gashing them for yards and every time UGA would get up yapping. iirc, without a late turnover by GS in the redone that was returned for a td, the game would have been tied or GS ahead going into the half.

the team's consistent punk behavior is one of the many reasons i dislike richt and UGA football so much.

-Bertrand Russell

Thomas Pynchon