Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Re: The dumbest-sounding excuse ever for poking someone in the eyes wiith two fingers

Quote Originally Posted by WalkaboutSean View Post
    I like the way he admits guilt in his own denial - lol

He first claims he was simply 'pointing,' then immediately assures everyone that it 'will never happen again.' What, he'll never 'point' again?
    Exactly. I didn't do it, you misunderstand, but I'm sorry and you won't see me doing that again, it's not who I am. He sounds like my 11 year old daughter.

2. Advertisement
    BamaNation Hall of Fame JBama_in_PCOLA's Avatar
    Andalusia, Alabama via Pensacola, Florida United States
    My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

The dumbest-sounding excuse ever for poking someone in the eyes wiith two fingers...

Well, they are exactly where they should be.
    ROLL TIDE!

BamaNation First Team Snuffy Smith's Avatar

The dumbest-sounding excuse ever for poking someone in the eyes wiith two fingers...

Quote Originally Posted by TIDE-HSV View Post
    Richt didn't even seem to be disturbed by his answer. I'd hate to see what would happen to one of Saban's players who tried that stupid excuse on him...
    Either Gary or Verne said they asked Richt about his team being one of the most penalized teams - especially with the 15 yarders. Richt said he was OK with that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: The dumbest-sounding excuse ever for poking someone in the eyes wiith two fingers

Quote Originally Posted by 92tide View Post
    the team's consistent punk behavior is one of the many reasons i dislike richt and UGA football so much.
    Yup, he has a great PR machine though.

Quote Originally Posted by Jon View Post
    Yup, he has a great PR machine though.
    he's a good man, he even pays them out of his own pocket
    Hail Mary, Full of Grace, Notre Dame in Second Place, with a made up girlfriend

The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt.

-Bertrand Russell

If they can get you asking the wrong questions, they donít have to worry about the answers.

ó Thomas Pynchon

BamaNation All-American
    My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com
    Quote Originally Posted by Snuffy Smith View Post
    Either Gary or Verne said they asked Richt about his team being one of the most penalized teams - especially with the 15 yarders. Richt said he was OK with that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yeldon scores a td on the play they are saying that. Finishing a drive that had 30 yards of penalties against uga.

BamaNation Hall of Fame Mamacalled's Avatar

I remember when UGA were all up in arms when the UF player eye gouged an UGA player. Called for his suspension, and if I am not mistaken, got the UF player suspended. Why not the same punishment?

Quote Originally Posted by dayhiker View Post
    Exactly. I didn't do it, you misunderstand, but I'm sorry and you won't see me doing that again, it's not who I am. He sounds like my 11 year old daughter.
    1. Clearly gouges Milliner in front of the world
    2. Clearly takes a dive after being shoved
    3. Completely embarrasses himself with ludicrous, dishonest explanation

I think it's pretty clear that is "who he is" is on the football field.