Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    BamaNation First Team 1958againbear's Avatar

Re: You can purchase 3 tickets for all BCS bowls for less than one ticket for UA/ND

Quote Originally Posted by WylieTexasTider View Post
    NJ, I think your uncle's friend was right. They have dropped from $1600 down to $1125 over the past 36 hours on stub hub. Apparently BAMA and ND alumni have finally received tickets or at least seat locations. When I looked yesterday AM 7800 tix were available, just now 9500. A bunch of sections were "white" (ones allocated to UA&ND) showing no tix yesterday morning, right now every section has tickets available.

A ticket broker I know told me a minimum 25K tickets are for sale on ebay/stub hub/ticket city etc. He quit buying the day after the SEC Title game and he continues to get 10-15 calls selling for every call buying. When I told him I bought one last night for $1468 including all fees, shipping, etc, his response was "you coulda bought the same seat for $850-$900 within a week". I know I could of had the same section and 1 row closer for $200 cheaper I waited 24 hours. Dang it....
    I've noticed the same things on StubHub. I was waiting till the schools' tickets got listed this week. Now comes the deciding on the timing of when to buy.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

2. Advertisement
    BamaNation Scout Team

Re: You can purchase 3 tickets for all BCS bowls for less than one ticket for UA/ND

I think this will go down as the most legendary football game in the early 21st century. It will be replayed on ESPN classic over and over and over again. I think a ticket to this game in the end...will be priceless.

BamaNation Second Team

This time last year there were not as many tickets available. I'm just waiting it out. I'll go down to Miami with cash and see what happens. RTR

BamaNation First Team 1958againbear's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by NJRollTide View Post
    This time last year there were not as many tickets available. I'm just waiting it out. I'll go down to Miami with cash and see what happens. RTR
    Hang in there. There has been significant downward trend in prices since TidePride tickets got listed earlier in the week. They should continue to fall. I'm waiting it out till hopefully the prices aren't so crazy and getting tickets in the Bama section.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2