Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

Re: Recruits positions?

Quote Originally Posted by ems655 View Post
    I have the felling he will be more of a Christian jones, Type player Or play defense.....just my thoughts
    Actually, Jones was a DB at Minor.
    "I don't know what class is but I can tell when one has it, you can tell from a mile away"
    Coach Bryant

Rasuputin's response to my question "What benefit do tablets provide students?"
    (In an old southern trailer park redneck beer in hand marlboro light in other and camoflauge cutoff shorts man's voice) If a tablet was good enough for Moses and the 10 Commandments then by god they are good enough for my children in school today!!!!!!!

2. Advertisement
    FB | REC Moderator

Re: Recruits positions?

Jones isn't going out wide, so I wouldn't give that any real thought. Either Kamara or Stewart (or perhaps both) will get that job, but Jones will remain at tailback.

As for Henry, someone somewhere else pretty much summed it up: No way the all-time leading rusher in the history of high school football is coming to Alabama to play linebacker or H-back. Simple enough, folks, he's a tailback and that will be what it is, for better or for worse.