S
Anthony Averett

LS
Cole Mazza

Thoughts????

jps1983

Hall of Fame
Aug 30, 2006
T. Jones is a RB. I don't see him moving. Walker and Allen may get a look at jack, but I imagine walker to outgrow it as the op indicates.

Remy74

Apr 18, 2012
My projection of current recruits positions

QB-
Cooper Bateman
Parker Mcleod
Luke Del Rio

RB-
Derrick Henry
Altee Tenpenny

HB/Slot
OJ Howard

WR
Raheem Falkins
Ardarius Stewart

Slot
Tyren Jones

Tackle
Leon Brown

Guard
Grant Hill
Bradley Bozeman

NT
Darius Paige

DT

DE
Demarcus Walker

Jack

OLB
Jonathan Allen

MLB
Walker Jones

CB
Maurice Smith
Jonathan Cook

S
Anthony Averett

LS
Cole Mazza

Thoughts????
Tyren Jones is 5'9", 205-210 Pounds, 17 year-old high school senior. Ray Rice is 5'8", 212 and is an NFL All Pro. Doug Martin is 5'9", 215 pounds and will likely be a Pro Bowler as a Rookie for the Tampa Bay Buccaneers.........

Yet you think Tyren Jones will play slot? SMDH..... Kid will be 215 pounds by the 2013...comparable to Rice and Martin. He also dominated in the toughest high school classification in the nation, Georgia's large class.

Video looks like a pure RB to me.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=41WmmofZ8iI

drsmithofga

1st Team
Dec 7, 2004
Knew I should have stayed silent, now my credibility is in question. Information came from a 2014 Bama recruit.

runtheoption22

News|BB|FB|REC Moderator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2003
Cleveland
All of his profiles have him listed in the 180's
He's 200+. And not moving to slot. That's why we are recruiting Kamara still.

Knew I should have stayed silent, now my credibility is in question. Information came from a 2014 Bama recruit.
Probably fed to him by an opponent of ours. Rival schools are telling others that we lie to kids and move them once they are on campus and are saying the same about Henry. Henry is a running back.

ems655

3rd Team
Jan 30, 2007
Chapel Hill, TN
He's 200+. And not moving to slot. That's why we are recruiting Kamara still.

Whether or not he moves to slot that may be true. But I feel that one of the three will move to play a hybrid position on offense or move to defense. That will be the case or there will be alot of attrition from upper classman at the position. The numbers just dont work out.

BigEasyTider

FB | REC Moderator
Nov 27, 2007
Jones isn't going out wide, so I wouldn't give that any real thought. Either Kamara or Stewart (or perhaps both) will get that job, but Jones will remain at tailback.

As for Henry, someone somewhere else pretty much summed it up: No way the all-time leading rusher in the history of high school football is coming to Alabama to play linebacker or H-back. Simple enough, folks, he's a tailback and that will be what it is, for better or for worse.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.