Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456
    BamaNation Hall of Fame selmaborntidefan's Avatar
    My Mood
    BamaVictory on TideFans.com

Re: Earles Birthday...

Earle,

I'm late getting to the party but happy birthday. You have the same birthday as my boss. She prefers I not remember it
    I'll always look back as I walk away
    This memory will last for eternity
    And all of our tears will be lost in the rain
    Til I find my way back to your arms again

Only a few people in the world have the ability to remember everything. I'm one of them. Pick any day of my life, and I can tell you what I saw or heard.

2. Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by selmaborntidefan View Post
    Earle,

I'm late getting to the party but happy birthday. You have the same birthday as my boss. She prefers I not remember it
    I usually try to get my notary certificate renewed on my birthday, since, when I have to fill out "my commission expires: __,__,____," all I have to remember is the year. Occasionally, it falls on a Sunday, as this year. Now, I have to remember 12/18/2016 for four years. Maybe I'll have a stamp made up...
    "The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. - Ellen Parr"

'If today were the last day of my life, would I want to do what I am about to do today?' - Steve Jobs

I would rather live my life as if there is a god and die to find out there isn't, than live my life as if there isn't and die to find out there is. Albert Camus

BamaNation First Team CrimsonBeachBum's Avatar

Happy belated birthday, Earle. Wishing you many, many more!

RTR
    "You got any biscuits fer sale in-nare?" "Reckin what you like to eat in-nare?"