Earle's Birthday...

twofbyc

Hall of Fame
Oct 14, 2009
Re: Earls Birthday

Belated Happy Birthday, young man. I thought I saw a bright glow in the night up to the N - NE last night...;)

1958againbear

1st Team
Jan 27, 2011
Happy birthday, Earle. You are one of the reasons TF is the best site there is.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
Sorry I missed this on here, but I think I gotcha on fb. Hope your day was peaceful. :)
It was. I'd originally promised another UMC church my voice on a cantata I knew and I woke up with a nosebleed, of all things. I'm on a blood thinner which is notorious for it, but I've only had two in the nine months I've been on it. I had to call and regret (didn't want to hemorrhage all over one of their robes). Anyway, that out of the way, the mountain top spent the day wrapped in fog and my son was up from Bham to spend the day. I enjoy the fog (70+ days a year), but many can't stand it. They move in less than a year. There's a German poetess I enjoy, from East Prussia, originally, Agnes Miegel. One of her poems compares the mist ("Nebel") to a "white chamber" - "wie eine weisse Kammer." Anyway, I find the fog very peaceful and the day turned out that way. Thanks for the thoughts... :)

selmaborntidefan

TideFans Legend
Mar 31, 2000
Re: Earles Birthday...

Earle,

I'm late getting to the party but happy birthday. You have the same birthday as my boss. She prefers I not remember it :)

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
Re: Earles Birthday...

Earle,

I'm late getting to the party but happy birthday. You have the same birthday as my boss. She prefers I not remember it :)
I usually try to get my notary certificate renewed on my birthday, since, when I have to fill out "my commission expires: __,__,____," all I have to remember is the year. Occasionally, it falls on a Sunday, as this year. Now, I have to remember 12/18/2016 for four years. Maybe I'll have a stamp made up... :D

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.