What will Bama's first AND last play be?

BFANLC

Suspended
Nov 25, 2005
In a dream world
What are you guys thinking Bama's first play will be?I think it should be run but I'm betting its a quick pass to a wide rec'vr on a quick slant route. I know I'm hoping Bama's last play is taking a knee in victory formation.

crmsntd91

1st Team
Sep 30, 2010
First play is a screen to Amari. Last play is Blake Sims taking a knee.( AJ isn't getting hurt, just getting Blake Sims some playing time)

Tiderollin32

All-SEC
Mar 12, 2012
I'll take a jab at it. I say tight-ends shift in motion from left to right as DJ Fluker whispers to Teo "coming to your side bra" as Eddie Lacy picks up 11 yards on the ground. :wink:

crmsntd91

1st Team
Sep 30, 2010
It's not a need thing really, I just can't stand Notre Dame. I hope CNS makes an exception and just runs the score up as high as possible.

Pugsley

BamaNation Citizen
Aug 27, 2012
Tuscaloosa, Alabama
Yall are being too technical...

The correct answer should be that we will score a touchdown on the first and last plays. (And a bunch of them in the middle)

RTR

MBA_99

1st Team
Jan 11, 2010
A, A
A.J McCarron deep PA Pass to Amari Cooper/Blake Sims kneel
Surely the 1st play AJ walks out with a run and a pass play he can call at the line. Pass play is a screen as noted or a TE pass. Run play is off right guard for 5 yards. Then the ND DL's realize they're in for a long night, because they all just got road graded backward 5 yards!

rgw

Suspended
Sep 15, 2003
Tuscaloosa
Though we ultimately won the game against Georgia by getting into two-tight and pounding them, I anticipate that we will go with plenty of 3-wide out of the gate. It gets some of their linebackers off the field.

First play: slot motions left to right, stretch run off right tackle.

Last play: victory formation and kneel down.

capnfrog

All-American
Aug 17, 2002
Pell city, Al. U.S.A.
1st play is a Lacy run to the right side for one yard, 2nd play is a pass to Lacy for 8 yds, 3rd play is Lacy behind Big Jess for 6 yds./ Last play is a Knee by Blake Sims.

Matt0424

All-American
Jan 16, 2010
Hoover, Al
First play will be determined at the line by AJ, and the last play will be Alabama scoring a garbage TD while not trying...probably on a Blake -n- Drake read option...

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.