Alabama-ND National Championship Tee Shirts

BamaRickandLisa

Scout Team
Oct 3, 2011
Mississippi
confederate flag huh...

stay classy
The flag is part of American history whether we like it or not. If you don't want to buy it , so be it. No use for me to tip toe around the subject so that I might not offend anyone...
Ps... I dont have a confederate flag or plan on buying one,, but I'm not going to jump on someone else for buying it...

Maverick2

BamaNation Citizen
Nov 28, 2012
I honestly didn't even notice the flags. The mascots caught my eyes and the first few shirts I looked at had no flags. When I went back to the site to look again, the first shirts I saw with flags had the Alabama mascot holding an Alabama flag.

Maverick2

BamaNation Citizen
Nov 28, 2012
Maybe I'm weird, but I won't buy anything that has the opposing teams logo, etc. on it.
I think because it's such an historic game between arguably the two most storied programs in college FB who rarely play one another. I am going to get one for posterity.

gtowntide

All-American
Mar 1, 2011
Memphis,TN.
I won't be buying any because I don't like them.I also think the confederate flag is not wise, especially when you consider the majority of the young men on our team are African American. I'll wait and get mine after the game.

rolltide1982

BamaNation Citizen
Jan 19, 2011
i looked again and still dont see any confederate flag. there isn't a first national, second national or battle flag on those shirts (which are horrible in my opinion, i like only BAMA on my shirts). the only flag that comes close is " bonnie blue" but that is a long stretch.:BigA:

Condor 63

Scout Team
Oct 6, 2003
Birmingham, AL
home.bham.rr.com
i looked again and still dont see any confederate flag. there isn't a first national, second national or battle flag on those shirts (which are horrible in my opinion, i like only BAMA on my shirts). the only flag that comes close is " bonnie blue" but that is a long stretch.:BigA:
Go to the second page of shirts. Put your pointer directly over the top of the last shirt on that page (the green one.)

rolltide1982

BamaNation Citizen
Jan 19, 2011
thanks, i guess i just spaced the second page! i still think the shirts are horrible. they could have done a lot better. oh, well. roll tide

Crimsongator

All-SEC
Nov 5, 2003
Hills of North Georgia
Not many know of the "bonnie blue" I would love to keep it that way. RTR

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.