2013 OL David Knevel

Matt0424

All-American
Jan 16, 2010
Hoover, Al
There wasn't an individual thread on him.

Just read an ESPN insider article (premium so no link) where he set his announcement for tomorrow morning (no specifics), and his father said he had been offered by us on this past visit.

His top three are Alabama, Nebraska, and West Virginia..

Matt0424

All-American
Jan 16, 2010
Hoover, Al
Not according to his Father, or ESPN... I tried to find a commitment, but found none. Unless someone knows inside info.

skipster63

All-SEC
Nov 5, 2010
Buchanan Dam
We are having a hard time making numbers work this year. I believe this kid is a bit of a project. Did not know he had an offer from us. I knew we looked at him and expressed some interest.

Matt0424

All-American
Jan 16, 2010
Hoover, Al
After some research, and an unpleasant visit to a Nebraska recruiting board, it seems they believe (and I tend to agree unfortunately) that Knevel's offer wasn't commitable (especially as I believe he wants to be an EE), and was just as a place holder. All signs are pointing at him ending up at NU...they have a 6 page thread on him over there, so they'll be happy.

runtheoption22

News|BB|FB|REC Moderator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2003
Cleveland
After some research, and an unpleasant visit to a Nebraska recruiting board, it seems they believe (and I tend to agree unfortunately) that Knevel's offer wasn't commitable (especially as I believe he wants to be an EE), and was just as a place holder. All signs are pointing at him ending up at NU...they have a 6 page thread on him over there, so they'll be happy.
This...no ee offer

BAMAfan777

1st Team
Jun 25, 2010
Just heard that Knevel was not given a firm offer for EE.....and he is off to....

Nebraska.

News out in the morning.

This guy is too much of a long shot for Bama, at this point.....we'll get better.

Roll Tide!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Matt0424

All-American
Jan 16, 2010
Hoover, Al
Re: Just heard that Knevel was not given a firm offer for EE.....and he is off to....

Post in the Knevel thread next time perhaps?

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.