3 weeks from today: what are your early score predictions?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TideMom2Boys

Hall of Fame
Nov 17, 2010
Alabama
I don't think it will get into the 30's, unless we get a late score after we are already on the way to winning. ND still has a good defense, so I see a couple field goals for us after some good drives. But we get some explosive plays for touchdowns.

I say we win 27-13

davidjanet

Dec 17, 2012
First I hope I'm doing this correctly. My first post. I predict a score of Alabama 34, Notre Dame 13. I believe we have the better of the two qb's, and I could see ND trying to stop the run early. AJ can throw over the top of their defense with our recievers, and then ND will play back off the run and we run the ball more in the second half. I have try to go back and see some of the ND stats and highlights. I believe our defense will slow or stop them in the red zone.

TriCountyTider

All-American
Aug 7, 2012
I say 31-17 Bama with the 31 of course. Johnny Football was on Jay Leno last night and predicted Bama winning 28-17.

Nolan

Hall of Fame
Jul 4, 2006
Oahu
Early on I thought we'd rout them...

I guess I'm guilty of buying into all the ND hype we've been subjected to lately. You know, their impenetrable goal line defense, the developing mobile QB, an unstoppable TE. The undeniable magical season.

But then I remember...we have a darn good team ourselves. We're built to win at the collegiate level. Strong from the inside out. Most importantly, our players and coaching staff have been there, done that.

You can scheme your brains out, out-muscle and out-talent the opposition - but you cannot manufacture experience. Alabama has that in spades.

Us 30 them 20

BigEasyTider

FB | REC Moderator
Nov 27, 2007
Not really trying to start a debate here I guess, but all of you guys who are apparently expecting us to score 28+ on Notre Dame, I just don't see it.

Given the prowess of the ND front seven, that won't happen unless AJ McCarron plays far better than he did against LSU, aTm, and UGA. We won't be running for 350+ yards against ND like we did in the SECCG against UGA, so if McCarron continues to struggle for much of the game, we're just going to have to scrape together enough points to win a low-scoring contest.

BigBama

All-SEC
Oct 13, 1999
Not really trying to start a debate here I guess, but all of you guys who are apparently expecting us to score 28+ on Notre Dame, I just don't see it.

Given the prowess of the ND front seven, that won't happen unless AJ McCarron plays far better than he did against LSU, aTm, and UGA. We won't be running for 350+ yards against ND like we did in the SECCG against UGA, so if McCarron continues to struggle for much of the game, we're just going to have to scrape together enough points to win a low-scoring contest.
There you go again, BigEasyTider, thinking logically. I tend to think its going to be a close game with Bama pulling away late

Bama 17
Green Midgets 13

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.