3 weeks from today: what are your early score predictions?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DocCrimson

All-SEC
Jan 3, 2010
East TN
I'm torn between 20-10 and 24-10. Several others have recently guessed 24-10, so I guess I'll be contrarian and guess 24-10 as well. ;-)

I would be surprised if this is a blowout, and I could definitely see us getting behind at some point, but I'd much rather play ND than UGA, LSU, aTm, UF, OrU, and possibly Stanford, USCe, and KSU.

tide96

All-SEC
Oct 4, 2005
I like the analysis here. But 11 is a difficult score in football. You can score 11-points in many different ways, it's just difficult. IMO
I would guess he is saying ND scores its only TD late and has to go for two. Talk about some nervous people in Vegas if that was the case.

BamaMcGowin

BamaNation Citizen
Dec 8, 2012
Corydon, Iowa
23-13 Bama - if both teams play hard.
31-10 Bama - if we come out hot but sit on the lead.
27-21 ND - if they come out hot and stay that way.
45-10 - If we play to our full potential, and they play like they have a freshman QB.
I put so many because in this game both teams have had their great days and their not-so-great days on both sides of the ball. I believe its all going to come down to who will keep their mental focus positive no matter what situation the game throws at them. This is going to be a completely different game mentally for the players. I don't think we'll see the offense come out with the same type of strategy as last year's game. What o I think we'll do on offense? I have no clue specifically, but I do think it will be a more conservative type of game than the NCG last year. We'll see!
Roll Tide!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.