Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    BamaNation Second Team

Re: Manziel predicts Bama win on Leno...

i think he was referring to the running around like a chicken with your head cut off and all of a sudden seeing an open reciever.....yes he did beat us with his athleticism but he doesnt have the recipe I assure you

2. Advertisement
    BamaNation Hall of Fame JBama_in_PCOLA's Avatar
    Andalusia, Alabama via Pensacola, Florida United States
    My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

Manziel predicts Bama win on Leno...

Quote Originally Posted by BigHSVTider View Post
    i think he was referring to the running around like a chicken with your head cut off and all of a sudden seeing an open reciever.....yes he did beat us with his athleticism but he doesnt have the recipe I assure you
    Exactly.....

.....and...

Quote Originally Posted by bamahippie View Post
    Doesn't know what? How to beat Bama? Perhaps you missed it...
    Didn't miss it. Dude went berserk, however he would be hard pressed to do it again. That team relied on a season's worth of mistakes to beat Bama too. It wasn't all on Manziel, it wasn't even half Manziel. With all that happened Bama was still in the game and should have won. Now they won and I give them respect for winning, but I'm not about to jump to a conclusion as though he was unstoppable. We made enough mistakes to lose by 40.

Quote Originally Posted by BigHSVTider View Post
    Yes, and it worked that time, but it's not going to work the majority of the time...
    "The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. - Ellen Parr"

'If today were the last day of my life, would I want to do what I am about to do today?' - Steve Jobs

I would rather live my life as if there is a god and die to find out there isn't, than live my life as if there isn't and die to find out there is. Albert Camus

BamaNation First Team BamaSlama's Avatar
    My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

Johnny Manziel is ok in my book, but Mama say Johnny Foosball is da Debil!

BamaNation All-SEC KrimsonNinja's Avatar
    My Mood
    Busy on TideFans.com

As much as I am annoyed by the "Johnny Football" stuff, the kid himself seems pretty cool. I'm glad to see he's loyal to the SEC. I noticed over the years many fans haven't been that way. I've always pulled for the SEC.
    "In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act" - George Orwell

BamaNation Second Team

Quote Originally Posted by WalkaboutSean View Post
    At the Heisman presentation, Manziel told an interviewer that Manti Te'o had asked for pointers on how to beat Alabama.

Manziel said he shared nothing with Te'o, because his loyalty was to the SEC and he would be rooting for the Tide.
    He should have said, " well Manti, you kind of need me!"

BamaNation Hall of Fame CrimsonChuck's Avatar
    My Mood
    Sassy on TideFans.com

Well, that was nice of him. Now, I am going to return the favor.

Texas A&M is gonna beat Oklahoma.
    Lucky #13

BamaNation All-American

Saw Manzeil interviewed on some sports show and he surprised me in a good way. He was very respectful and humble; not what I was expecting when I saw some of his antics on the field.

Quote Originally Posted by Aggie Scott View Post
    He should have said, " well Manti, you kind of need me!"
    "And you don't get me," although, as said, I'm not sure that he could have helped him, if he'd wished. No matter what the ND fans say, their QB is not JF. He's not even Denard Robinson...
    "The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. - Ellen Parr"

'If today were the last day of my life, would I want to do what I am about to do today?' - Steve Jobs

I would rather live my life as if there is a god and die to find out there isn't, than live my life as if there isn't and die to find out there is. Albert Camus

BamaNation All-American silentsam74's Avatar
    My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

Quote Originally Posted by day-day View Post
    Saw Manzeil interviewed on some sports show and he surprised me in a good way. He was very respectful and humble; not what I was expecting when I saw some of his antics on the field.
    You'll have to refresh my memory. I'm coming up blank on these 'antics.'
    Right, as the world goes, is only in question between equals in power, while the strong do what they can and the weak suffer what they must.
    --Thucydides

It is easier to find men who will volunteer to die, than to find those who are willing to endure pain with patience. -- Gaius Julius Ceasar

BamaNation Hall of Fame JBama_in_PCOLA's Avatar
    Andalusia, Alabama via Pensacola, Florida United States
    My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

Quote Originally Posted by TIDE-HSV View Post
    "And you don't get me," although, as said, I'm not sure that he could have helped him, if he'd wished. No matter what the ND fans say, their QB is not JF. He's not even Denard Robinson...
    Good statement...
    Has he gotten better? Yes, no denying that. The lay off will hurt him though because he was just getting comfortable. He has to pick back up against a defense unlike he's seen in his life, which will be at its most rabid.

BamaNation Hall of Fame TommyMac's Avatar
    My Mood
    Happy on TideFans.com

Kinda hard to question his ability, he didn't break Tebow's and $cam's records with one hot game, the kid was pretty danged dynamic all season long.
    "I'm just a simple plowhand from Arkansas, but I've learned over the years how to hold a team together, how to lift some men up, how to calm others down, until finally they've got one heartbeat, together, a team."

Coach Bryant

BamaNation Hall of Fame

Yeah, I can't imagine why Te'O would ask an Offensive player how to beat us, him being on D. Not too much Manziel could tell him about stopping Lacy or Yeldon.
    "Tradition is the foundation that great programs are built on"