Manziel predicts Bama win on Leno...

WalkaboutSean

1st Team
Nov 23, 2010
At the Heisman presentation, Manziel told an interviewer that Manti Te'o had asked for pointers on how to beat Alabama.

Manziel said he shared nothing with Te'o, because his loyalty was to the SEC and he would be rooting for the Tide.

BamaFlum

Hall of Fame
Dec 11, 2002
S.A., TX, USA
At the Heisman presentation, Manziel told an interviewer that Manti Te'o had asked for pointers on how to beat Alabama.

Manziel said he shared nothing with Te'o, because his loyalty was to the SEC and he would be rooting for the Tide.
Dang straight. I've read nothing but good things about the young man. I hope we go undefeated and the Aggies are right behind us with one loss. ;)

BigHSVTider

BamaNation Citizen
Jun 18, 2009
i think he was referring to the running around like a chicken with your head cut off and all of a sudden seeing an open reciever.....yes he did beat us with his athleticism but he doesnt have the recipe I assure you :)

i think he was referring to the running around like a chicken with your head cut off and all of a sudden seeing an open reciever.....yes he did beat us with his athleticism but he doesnt have the recipe I assure you :)
Exactly.....

.....and...

Doesn't know what? How to beat Bama? Perhaps you missed it... :)
Didn't miss it. Dude went berserk, however he would be hard pressed to do it again. That team relied on a season's worth of mistakes to beat Bama too. It wasn't all on Manziel, it wasn't even half Manziel. With all that happened Bama was still in the game and should have won. Now they won and I give them respect for winning, but I'm not about to jump to a conclusion as though he was unstoppable. We made enough mistakes to lose by 40.

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
Yes, and it worked that time, but it's not going to work the majority of the time...

KrimsonNinja

All-SEC
Apr 22, 2009
Florida
As much as I am annoyed by the "Johnny Football" stuff, the kid himself seems pretty cool. I'm glad to see he's loyal to the SEC. I noticed over the years many fans haven't been that way. I've always pulled for the SEC.

Aggie Scott

Scout Team
May 1, 2012

He should have said, " well Manti, you kind of need me!"

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.