Greg McElroy named Jets starting QB for Sunday's game vs. Chargers

rhm54

1st Team
Nov 30, 2006
Clearly he should have started last night.
This is how Jet's fans reacted to Sanchez's performance last night.

[video=youtube;hLriWOFCsF0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=hLriWOFCsF0[/video]

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
I said on the Pro Sports board that I did not think Greg would start. I'm very surprised that Rex Ryan did this. Wonder if he even wanted Sanchez or Tebow in the first place.

jps1983

Hall of Fame
Aug 30, 2006
Very happy for GM. It's overdue in all honesty. I hope GM does well. The depths he would have to sink to be worse than Sanchez is crazy.

Vinny

Hall of Fame
Sep 27, 2001
Rockaway, NJ
How do you not even suit him up last night? He could have come in off the bench to give a spark instead of having TT trying to be QB on that one series and Sanchez stinking up the place. Good for GMAC!

Bamabuzzard

FB Moderator
Staff member
Aug 15, 2004
Where ever there's BBQ, Bourbon & Football
Why? Because I can't stand the Jets, regardless who is playing for them?

I've discussed this on the board numerous times: McElroy wears the wrong uniform now. I hope he makes a boatload of money and doesn't get hurt, but I also hope his team loses every single game they play.

Shame, shame, shame err-body knows your name!!! At least somewhat pull for him to play well and be given another opportunity to start.

DrollTide

All-SEC
Oct 18, 2008
Hunts Patch
Well he inherited a dumpster fire. Let's see what he can do. He can't do worse than the other guy. The comments section underneath the nbcsports.com article of the game were pure gold.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.