Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

2. Advertisement

Re: Mal Moore on Nick Saban

Nice read. It's definitely a different mentality in the pro's than in college. I think it's easier to affect someone's life in college than it is in the NFL. I'd be surprised to see him go back to the NFL.

BamaNation All-American RollTideMang's Avatar
    My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

Here's a better link than the mobile version.

http://espn.go.com/college-football/...oach-leave-nfl

My Mood
    Angelic on TideFans.com

Whatever Colin.
    He's a left coast guy that doesn't like the SEC. He's only been wrong about 6 years about the SEC winning.
    Stirring up the nest while the heaviest part of recruiting is ongoing, sneaky.

My Mood
    Doh on TideFans.com

LOL. No wonder Cowherd's interns ran him out of Vegas.

BamaNation First Team Bear Disciple's Avatar
    My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

Colin Cowherd saying NFL coaches like to coach more games and Saban wants to. Too bad Coach Saban has said numerous times that what he enjoys is the practice and preparation, not the games as much. Also, talking about how Saban is an NFL guy who fits with the players who are down to business... CNS made a Dolphin player cry

The most telling quote of all from Mal: "He said, 'Mal, when I go to work I feel like I'm working at a damn factory.' He said, 'I never see a soul,' " Moore recalled. "I'm sitting there thinking, neither did I."

BamaNation All-American lynyrd skynyrd's Avatar
    My Mood
    Twisted on TideFans.com

It has to be hard for a head coach in the NFL to coach players that are making ten times what the coach is making and the players don't like being told what to do. That does not happen in college, unless you are USC or the barn...Then you get paid more than the coach...
    "Footballs only brutal when one sides hittin' and the other'n ain't". Clem Gryska UA asst. coach, 1973

BamaNation Hall of Fame JBama_in_PCOLA's Avatar
    Andalusia, Alabama via Pensacola, Florida United States
    My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

Mal Moore on Nick Saban

Quote Originally Posted by HitMan54 View Post
    Whatever Colin.
    He's a left coast guy that doesn't like the SEC. He's only been wrong about 6 years about the SEC winning.
    Stirring up the nest while the heaviest part of recruiting is ongoing, sneaky.
    I have to disagree with you on that. He was on Bama hard last season. He was pulling all season for Bama.
    ROLL TIDE!

BamaNation All-American TheRealPokeChop's Avatar
    My Mood
    Aggressive on TideFans.com

Quote Originally Posted by JBama_in_PCOLA View Post
    I have to disagree with you on that. He was on Bama hard last season. He was pulling all season for Bama.
    He also picked us to lose to South Carolina this year. Then after he was informed we dont play them, he picked us to lose to LSU Ark and auburn......after saying we'd only lose one game 5 minutes earlier.

he's entertaining but he's a frontrunner and should NEVER, be taken seriously when breaking down how anything is going to happen If USC or Tom Brady aren't involved he does no research.
    Serve no master but your own ambition.

BamaNation Hall of Fame DzynKingRTR's Avatar
    My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

just how many articles need to be written before people actually start believing Saban will not leave for the NFL again?
    Due to the current workload, the light at the end of the tunnel will be temporarily turned off.

Quote Originally Posted by DzynKingRTR View Post
    just how many articles need to be written before people actually start believing Saban will not leave for the NFL again?
    The rumors will never end because it isn't about believing, it is about fear and hope.

The Alabama/Saban combination is a perfect storm and everyone knows it. Other fans and media grasp at straws because they're afraid.

BamaNation All-American

Quote Originally Posted by efd840 View Post
    The rumors will never end because it isn't about believing, it is about fear and hope.

The Alabama/Saban combination is a perfect storm and everyone knows it. Other fans and media grasp at straws because they're afraid.
    ^^^ Nailed it. ^^^
    Undefeated World Champion Threadkiller