Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

Re: Mal Moore on Nick Saban

I don't understand how Collin Cowherd keeps a show. I remember a guy complaining about him on the Hookem board before we played Texas. I don't remember what it was about, but he didn't like me because I was a Bama fan until I agreed with him what a buffoon Cowherd is.

He conveniently left out all the parts of the Saban interview about how CNS likes Bama and it's been good for his family. I read the same interview and what I got from it was that CNS is not looking for a job in the NFL.

Maybe if Bill Belichick retires he would want the Patriots and I couldn't blame him. Or the Packers or Saints. But there just aren't that many contending Super Bowl teams and I think CNS wants to play for championships.

2. Advertisement

The Saban to the NFL talk will always come up around this time every year because it's an easy subject to throw out there and it will get people to click links/call into shows/etc.

And about Cowherd, if you complain about him it's like you've already lost. He's just an idiot who tries to get other people riled up. He reminds me of Rush Limbaugh or other talking head types that I can't remember right now, not because of the politics but because he seems to care more about getting people angry than saying things he actually believes.

BamaNation Hall of Fame JBama_in_PCOLA's Avatar
    Andalusia, Alabama via Pensacola, Florida United States
    My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

Mal Moore on Nick Saban

Quote Originally Posted by TheRealPokeChop View Post
    He also picked us to lose to South Carolina this year. Then after he was informed we dont play them, he picked us to lose to LSU Ark and auburn......after saying we'd only lose one game 5 minutes earlier.

he's entertaining but he's a frontrunner and should NEVER, be taken seriously when breaking down how anything is going to happen If USC or Tom Brady aren't involved he does no research.
    He is a front runner! Though, he did stick with us last last season.
    ROLL TIDE!

My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

Quote Originally Posted by thefloydian View Post
    And about Cowherd, if you complain about him it's like you've already lost. He's just an idiot who tries to get other people riled up. He reminds me of Rush Limbaugh or other talking head types that I can't remember right now, not because of the politics but because he seems to care more about getting people angry than saying things he actually believes.
    Clearly, and with the greatest of respect, you have a lot to learn about Rush Limbaugh.

But then, this is a football board...

BamaNation Hall of Fame GrayTide's Avatar

I really don't understand why y'all continue to watch these guys on ESPN. There is always a thread on here about how much everyone hates these guys, yet everyone continues to watch their shows. Guys and gals it ain't rocket surgery don't watch or listen. Problem solved.
    "My momma always said you got to put the past behind you before you can move on." Forrest Gump

"The past is never dead. It's not even past." William Faulkner