Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Recipes
    Post Thanks / Like

Very interesting interview with CNS on the LeBatard Show (look it up in French)...

It's really fascinating. I can't claim credit for discovering it - a poster on another site linked it. You might want to look at 1:52, 1:59 and 2:13, when they realize they've been owned by Saban in the interview. Then, I'd back up and listen to the entire interview, if you're a big Saban fan. It's Nick at his best (first time I've called him that)...

LINK
    "The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. - Ellen Parr"

'If today were the last day of my life, would I want to do what I am about to do today?' - Steve Jobs

I would rather live my life as if there is a god and die to find out there isn't, than live my life as if there isn't and die to find out there is. Albert Camus

2. Advertisement
    BamaNation Hall of Fame JBama_in_PCOLA's Avatar
    Andalusia, Alabama via Pensacola, Florida United States
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

Very interesting interview with CNS on the LeBatard Show (look it up in French)...

I heard about the interview and Lebatard does not like CNS at all. So I was surprised that he was even on. People like to think CNS is a robot and doesn't have feelings. Regardless, he is only human.

BamaNation All-American BAMA1979's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Very interesting interview with CNS on the LeBatard Show (look it up in French)..

Quote Originally Posted by TIDE-HSV View Post
    It's really fascinating. I can't claim credit for discovering it - a poster on another site linked it. You might want to look at 1:52, 1:59 and 2:13, when they realize they've been owned by Saban in the interview. Then, I'd back up and listen to the entire interview, if you're a big Saban fan. It's Nick at his best (first time I've called him that)...

LINK
    I saw this posted on Twitter this morning. As soon as I found out that it was from LeBatard's show, I had to take 20 minutes and listen to it. I agree with you...unlike a lot of interviews, this one is worth listening to in its entirety.

BamaNation All-American OreBama's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    Fine on TideFans.com

Re: Very interesting interview with CNS on the LeBatard Show (look it up in French)..

Thanks for the link, Earle. It was great to hear Coach and Jason Taylor.

Why are people surprised when Saban comes across as charismatic and just an all-around great human being? You don't have success like he has by being a jerk or a bully.
    Pronounced as or-e-bama not Obama.

Or Chris, if you prefer.

Post Thanks / Like

I can't find the interview in the show. Where does it start. The Link carries me to a 2+ hour segment
    Hail Mary, Full of Grace, Notre Dame in Second Place, with a made up girlfriend

The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt.

-Bertrand Russell

If they can get you asking the wrong questions, they dont have to worry about the answers.

Thomas Pynchon

BamaNation All-American OreBama's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    Fine on TideFans.com

92, try the 1:04 mark.
    Pronounced as or-e-bama not Obama.

Or Chris, if you prefer.

BamaNation All-American CrimsonJag's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

Here are the archives via iTunes if you're having difficulty finding the Saban interview.

HERE
    Last edited by CrimsonJag; December 18th, 2012 at 07:06 PM.
    "We just gotta stop that lil' inside trap." - Joe Kines

BamaNation First Team
    Post Thanks / Like

Love the title.

BamaNation First Team
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    Woot on TideFans.com

I can't find the interview. I downloaded iTunes and couldn't find my way to LeRetard's show.
    1st LT US ARMY

BamaNation All-American
    Post Thanks / Like

I looked it up. Did I guess right? Oui!

BamaNation First Team Lassr4Bama's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

I found a part at 1:22 or so that talks about Nick being on the show yesterday so it seems the link is for today's show and Nick was on yesterday.

Post Thanks / Like

Hmmm... Try this: LINK
    "The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. - Ellen Parr"

'If today were the last day of my life, would I want to do what I am about to do today?' - Steve Jobs

I would rather live my life as if there is a god and die to find out there isn't, than live my life as if there isn't and die to find out there is. Albert Camus

BamaNation First Team
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    Woot on TideFans.com

Awesome! Should've posted that to begin with
    1st LT US ARMY