Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Re: Very interesting interview with CNS on the LeBatard Show (look it up in French)..

I thought the interview was terrific, good questions considering the feelings in south Florida and candid, honest and articulate answers from a remarkable man who, I feel, really appreciated the opportunity to tell his side of the story.

2. Advertisement

Re: Very interesting interview with CNS on the LeBatard Show (look it up in French)..

JT ending the interview with a "Roll Tide" was a nice touch...

BamaNation First Team Snuffy Smith's Avatar

Very interesting interview with CNS on the LeBatard Show (look it up in French)...

I wonder if Jason Taylor has any interest in coaching.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

BamaNation All-American

Quote Originally Posted by BAMA1979 View Post
    Heath Evans is the one who won't let this story die and we all know where he went to school...
    is there anyone who epitomizes both the mentality and physicality of a "meathead" moreso than heath evans?

Where ever there's BBQ, Crawfish & Football
    My Mood
    Cheerful on TideFans.com

Quote Originally Posted by davefrat View Post
    is there anyone who epitomizes both the mentality and physicality of a "meathead" moreso than heath evans?
    Bless his heart. He can't "hep it".
    The existence of God isn't determined in the thoughts of man. God exist, no matter what man thinks.

"It cost a lot of money to look this cheap."-Dolly Parton.

"If you ever want to know how good your barbecue is start charging for it"-Myron Mixon

BamaNation First Team BamaBoots's Avatar
    My Mood
    Angelic on TideFans.com

Big A Re: Very interesting interview with CNS on the LeBatard Show (look it up in French)..

Quote Originally Posted by davefrat View Post
    Is this the same Heath Evans that played for aubren and then Coach Saban's buddy Coach Belichek of the Patriots?

BamaNation Hall of Fame Jack Bourbon's Avatar
    My Mood
    Persnickety on TideFans.com

Ya, interesting read on Evans from a couple of months ago

http://www.al.com/auburnfootball/ind...1/post_10.html

BamaNation First Team Snuffy Smith's Avatar

Very interesting interview with CNS on the LeBatard Show (look it up in French)...

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Bourbon View Post
    Ya, interesting read on Evans from a couple of months ago

http://www.al.com/auburnfootball/ind...1/post_10.html
    He actually says some nice things at the end of that article about the way Saban runs the program with discipline and structure. Compared it in a way to the Pats

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BamaNation Hall of Fame IH8Orange's Avatar
    My Mood
    Volatile on TideFans.com

I'm sure that it's a great interview, but the only thing I care to see or hear about Lebatard is a story about his firing or demise in any other fashion.
    "If it feels good, then you're not doing it right" - Coach Scott Cochran

"Sharing a conference with Nick Saban is like sharing a steak with a lion. Only one of you wins that battle. And it's not you." - Gregg Doyel

Quote Originally Posted by Rasputin View Post
    I have always been of the thought that Alabama will be Saban's last stop as a football coach before retiring, but I have to admit that it does concern me to continue to hear the "I don't have many move's left in me" phrase. It gives me the vibe of, "well I might have one more stop/journey left in me".

Whatever Saban decides, he has left this program in a much better place than he found it. I wish him luck whether he is wearing crimson or any other color. Thanks for your hard work and dedication.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bamabuzzard View Post
    To be honest 'putin. It shouldn't bother you one bit. CNS is already in his 60's. At some point we are going to have another coach. Personally, I feel he will be here another five years MAX, maybe less. That's just my feeling. However, he's been here long enough to rebuild our program to the point where we don't need another "Nick Saban" hire to win championships. As he did at LSU, he's done here. He's laid a foundation that will last for years. All the university needs to do is continue making solid hires to not drive it off the cliff again.
    My 2nd paragraph and your statement has a very close sentiment.

LOL! Great interview, but after the interview when they realized they had recruited Miami for him was hilarious. I think it hit them when they started getting text from dolphins fans saying they would let their kids play for CNS.

BamaNation All-SEC

You can obviously hear despise and hate in the questions Le bastard was asking. Nick stayed cool and tried not to get upset. First of all, I can't believe Saban agreed to do the interview. I thought the questions continued to try to set Saban up to say something detrimental. Dan kept bringing up failures and words out of context. Maybe if Saban can convince Le bastard that he is different than what south florida thinks he is, then the rest of the world will open their minds too.
    Bottom line, very few college coaches today have done more to positively impact players and positively impact the community they live. His ex-players affirming that is proof. I think he puts more weight into the players' opinion of him than people who barely know him at all. So thankful he is our coach.

BamaNation First Team bamatex82's Avatar

Help me out here. I couldn't find his interview. It was all basketball on the timelines suggested.