Link: Very interesting interview with CNS on the LeBatard Show (look it up in French)...

Tidetwin

All-American
May 15, 2006
Northeast Georgia
You can obviously hear despise and hate in the questions Le bastard was asking. Nick stayed cool and tried not to get upset. First of all, I can't believe Saban agreed to do the interview. I thought the questions continued to try to set Saban up to say something detrimental. Dan kept bringing up failures and words out of context. Maybe if Saban can convince Le bastard that he is different than what south florida thinks he is, then the rest of the world will open their minds too.
Bottom line, very few college coaches today have done more to positively impact players and positively impact the community they live. His ex-players affirming that is proof. I think he puts more weight into the players' opinion of him than people who barely know him at all. So thankful he is our coach.
Sorry but I didn't hear it at all.

I think LaBatard had an opportunity to ask the questions that south Florida fans have wanted asked since CNS came to the Capstone and CNS had the first real chance to comment on his departure and share his side of the story. In doing so, maybe he takes the attention off of himself and guides it to his wholly deserving team.

TrampLineman

Hall of Fame
Jul 21, 2010
Alabama
I thought LeBetard was actually decent in the interview. I also thought CNS knocked it out of the park as well. I'm also a huge Jason Taylor fan now that he said Roll Tide:BigA:

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.