Blog: Latest Bama News 12/19/12

Ole Man Dan

Hall of Fame
Apr 21, 2008
Gadsden, Al.
Re: Latest Bama News 12/18/12

SO... Tim Tebow is whining and threatening to 'take his football and go home'...
It seems that 'EGO' is a hard thing to swallow.
If I were making personnel decisions I would trade Mark and Tim, and bring in another QB.
Extending Mark's contract... MISTAKE.
Let the 'Prima Donna' go too... Tim has never been a good fit for the Jets.
(Football is reputed to be a 'Team Sport', isn't it?) Sorry for butting in. Just had to say it.

Last edited:

kyallie

FB Moderator
Staff member
Jan 17, 2010
Shakopee Minnesota, via Birmingham Alabama

SO... Tim Tebow is whining and threatening to 'take his football and go home'...
It seems that 'EGO' is a hard thing to swallow.
If I were making personnel decisions I would trade Mark and Tim, and bring in another QB.
Extending Mark's contract... MISTAKE.
Let the 'Prima Donna' go too... Tim has never been a good fit for the Jets.
(Football is reputed to be a 'Team Sport', isn't it?) Sorry for butting in. Just had to say it.
No problem, comments are always welcome. Tim is too full of himself, IMO.

Last edited:

kyallie

FB Moderator
Staff member
Jan 17, 2010

kyallie

FB Moderator
Staff member
Jan 17, 2010

"These guys do a really good job, they really have a good front seven. They're very difficult to run the ball on. They're very big and physical. They've done a really good job of, all the time, not just in the red zone." Alabama senior guard Chance Warmack and center Barrett Jones could agree on one thing -- Notre Dame's defensive line is among the best in the country. "I have looked at them a little bit, and I think they're very, very talented and very, very disciplined and effective," said Jones, calling Notre Dame's Louis Nix the best nose guard he'll face all season.

A classic matchup-TideNation ESPN

"Saban speaks on the epic history of Alabama and Notre Dame"

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.