Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Re: 2013 OL Austin Golson Updates (FSU Commit)

Quote Originally Posted by psupoop View Post
    What are the details behind the Ole Miss cheating allegations?
    I would also like to hear details of allegations....not just wild rumors. It just seems that Freeze may be getting things going there.
    Bama 873-315-44 72.6% On the field

23 SEC CHAMPIONSHIPS

2. Advertisement

The tire guy, and it's no damned wild rumor. I don't do rumors...
    "The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. - Ellen Parr"

'If today were the last day of my life, would I want to do what I am about to do today?' - Steve Jobs

I would rather live my life as if there is a god and die to find out there isn't, than live my life as if there isn't and die to find out there is. Albert Camus

BamaNation All-American
    My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

The thing that kills me is the media has bought into their momentum, I've heard multiple people say ole miss is coming off a great season. They went 7-6 and won the bham bowl, yes that exceeded expectations but that's still not even a good year by their standards. I can understand them having a boost since they showed improvement and competitiveness but the amount of recruits they are hauling in far exceeds what it should be.

My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

Quote Originally Posted by TIDE-HSV View Post
    The tire guy, and it's no damned wild rumor. I don't do rumors...
    This guy???
    "If you have integrity, nothing else matters. If you don't have integrity, nothing else matters." - Alan K. Simpson

BamaNation First Team

Quote Originally Posted by TidefaninOS View Post
    This guy???

No. More wrinkles than rolls. And he's angry that we "done lapped" their on field success. He said he was going to stop giving to the school if they gave up on Reb, but I guess he just meant direct financing.

BamaNation Second Team

Quote Originally Posted by RollTide1224 View Post
    The thing that kills me is the media has bought into their momentum, I've heard multiple people say ole miss is coming off a great season. They went 7-6 and won the bham bowl, yes that exceeded expectations but that's still not even a good year by their standards. I can understand them having a boost since they showed improvement and competitiveness but the amount of recruits they are hauling in far exceeds what it should be.
    yep luginbill said that about ole miss.. talked about their great season and i had to check to see if they ended in the country top 5 or not? nope 7 and 6.. that isn't a great season. that is an improvement, but an improvement over being crap.

My Mood
    Busy on TideFans.com

Solid kid, but IMHO I think he would be Tyler Love II. We have good talent on campus with more on the way this year and next. Having seen him play, I agree with with one recruiting services assessment in areas of improvement, drive blocking and strength/power need work...lots.

Roll Tide
    S.N.A.S.S.
    -Richard Heaton-

BamaNation All-American Matt0424's Avatar
    My Mood
    Happy on TideFans.com

I tried telling people he was a Bama lean, but I guess it was (at the time) just he wanted out of FSU. He wasn't happy with his status here on his OV (which I'm actually glad about), and now turns to the highest bidder. Watch our for a visit to the Barn too...while Ole Miss is the favorite, they might still be in play.