Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    BamaNation Second Team
    My Mood
    Festive on TideFans.com

Re: DB Coach Candidates per Scout

Was Ansley part of the recruiting group when on staff previously?

2. Advertisement
    My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

What about Hoover U and ex-Bama player Josh Niblett. He already recruits at Hoover-LOL. Seriously I think he would be an excellent canidate and with the respect he has in the high school ranks he would be an excellent recruiter.

BamaNation All-American

Nebraska boards are mentioning their DB coach, Terry Joseph, is in the running.

BamaNation Third Team

Not to be condescending; however, these guys sound like no-names to me. Any chance Derrick Dooley might be considered given his prior assocation with Saban at LSU? I think he handled recruting there and it seems that fits since that was something Pruitt was heavily involved in at the Captstone. I read where Dooley's contract money was guaranteed so that might not restrict him from taking a job if he wanted to.

BamaNation Third Team

Quote Originally Posted by TerryR View Post
    Not to be condescending; however, these guys sound like no-names to me. Any chance Derrick Dooley might be considered given his prior assocation with Saban at LSU? I think he handled recruting there and it seems that fits since that was something Pruitt was heavily involved in at the Captstone. I read where Dooley's contract money was guaranteed so that might not restrict him from taking a job if he wanted to.
    Perhaps I shot from the hip. Joseph's bio from Nebraska looks pretty good and it appears he has worked with Dooley before. I probably should have said inexperienced vice no-names. Perhaps that was a little too strongly worded. No offense intended to any of the candidates.

BamaNation All-American Airborne Tider's Avatar
    My Mood
    Hot on TideFans.com

Quote Originally Posted by TerryR View Post
    Perhaps I shot from the hip. Joseph's bio from Nebraska looks pretty good and it appears he has worked with Dooley before. I probably should have said inexperienced vice no-names. Perhaps that was a little too strongly worded. No offense intended to any of the candidates.
    As far as college experience goes, Jeremy Pruitt was a "no-name" when he got the job too.

Sent from my SCH-I405 using Tapatalk 2
    U.S. Army Pathfinders
    "First In, Last Out"