The Great Alumni Challenge - WSJ article

Status
Not open for further replies.

GrayTide

Hall of Fame
Nov 15, 2005
Greenbow, Alabama
There you go, no need to read anymore Bleacher Reports, tweet Clay Travis, or watch ESPN's Cowherd and Holtz. The WSJ has given the nation the definitive breakdown of these two storied programs who will clash in the National Championship Game. Game over and thanks to VT57 for the real scoop.

RedStar

Hall of Fame
Jan 28, 2005
The Shoals, AL
And Knute Rockne vs. Bear Bryant?

How is that even a contest?

Rockne - 3 National Titles, 105 Career wins
Bryant - 6 National Titles, 323 Career wins

And they gave the nod to Rockne?

davefrat

Hall of Fame
Jun 4, 2002
Hopewell, VA
anyone else see the barf-fest on espn last night with a commentator, parseghian, holtz and kelly? is there a similar alabama love-fest scheduled for rece davis to interview stallings, saban and perhaps paul bryant, jr.?

selmaborntidefan

TideFans Legend
Mar 31, 2000
Shula's best game was a 31-3 win over Florida; Weis's a loss to USC. And getting the HC job at KU is several notches below NFL assistant.

Geez

DzynKingRTR

TideFans Legend
Dec 17, 2003
Vinings, ga., usa
anyone else see the barf-fest on espn last night with a commentator, parseghian, holtz and kelly? is there a similar alabama love-fest scheduled for rece davis to interview stallings, saban and perhaps paul bryant, jr.?
i refused to watch that crap. i doubt they will show anything from the Alabama side.

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
I don't see the big deal about the segment with the three coaches and Rinaldi. Just looking back at ND's championship teams.

DzynKingRTR

TideFans Legend
Dec 17, 2003
Vinings, ga., usa
From your posts, it seems you think everything on every station is crap all day, months and years at a time. Is there a show or channel you like Dizzy?
well if i had used the word i was thinking of using for the Notre Dame lovefest i would have been suspended or banned. i was being nice using the word "crap". actually calling it crap is an insult to crap.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.